Pheromones aren't cope i have insane attention from girls on my test cycle

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
People here think that having very high t for female attraction is cope
It's fuckin not i promise you
I am on test cyp 500mg and i am currently bloated like a water ballon from water and glycogen retention but the attention from girls is insane despite that i get ioi's so much
Literally search about this topic before saying it's cope
I will also soon post my cycle results i will run this for 6 months(24 weeks) and cruise at 150-200mg then

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 16453 and 6 others
insane cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Hero of the Imperium, ripcordgod1 and 3 others
I have been getting more attention from the men lately due to pheromones theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
1) How are you going to have kids later?

2) When you stop T, you will have testesterone crash. How will you cope with that?

Not hating, I wanna do T myself, just wanna know more

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Hero of the Imperium, alphamaxxxx and 1 other person
insane cope
360_F_229508066_TlgmTR7hpBK37yFLSPylArG86uz0yFNH.jpg
- Insane Cope 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
1) How are you going to have kids later?

2) When you stop T, you will have testesterone crash. How will you cope with that?

Not hating, I wanna do T myself, just wanna know more
HCG
I will blast and cruise for the rest of my life now , pct is a meme and an utter cope if you are going for steroids for for blast and cruise for life and I will have kids by using hcg during my cruise phase and if required i will also freeze my sperm
And why would I stop injecting t it will go on for life why do you want to play yo-yo with your hormones by injecting t and then using nolva to get back natty t it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
why bother with gear when u just get subhuman bloat face + age fast? rather look DYEL than like an ugly gymcel

• WTF
Reactions: Hedos
why bother with gear when u just get subhuman bloat face + age fast? rather look DYEL than like an ugly gymcel
Bloat goes away after the cycle and if you don't use retarded dosages or compounds you won't age that much faster that you look 40 when you are actually 25

HCG
I will blast and cruise for the rest of my life now , pct is a meme and an utter cope if you are going for steroids for for blast and cruise for life and I will have kids by using hcg during my cruise phase and if required i will also freeze my sperm
And why would I stop injecting t it will go on for life why do you want to play yo-yo with your hormones by injecting t and then using nolva to get back natty t it's cope
How donor sperm is frozen 1
- Op's future kids waiting for him

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, sam12344343, Deleted member 22529 and 1 other person
Bloat goes away after the cycle and if you don't use retarded dosages or compounds you won't age that much faster that you look 40 when you are actually 25
keyword after tho...imagine spending 12 weeks of ur life looking like shit

maybe u won't look 15 years older but 5 years older is 5 years too many still

You won't look much worse, and it's only 12 weeks. You will also feel more confident, so you won't give a fuck anyways. When you are high T, you can walk into any public place looking like shit, and stay confident enough

• +1

You do age is faster on roids without a doubt i am not denying that but 5 years is acceptable it's completely fine to look as if you are 30 at 25 but you are much mor jacked, strong and get insane attention from girls rather than someone coping with muh natty test increase by ashwagandha and tongkat ali

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453

I can just tell that your under 18 years old and have never touched gear in your entire life

• +1
You do age is faster on roids without a doubt i am not denying that but 5 years is acceptable it's completely fine to look as if you are 30 at 25 but you are much mor jacked, strong and get insane attention from girls rather than someone coping with muh natty test increase by ashwagandha and tongkat ali
i don't believe in that stuff at all, i'm just saying no amount of gymcelling or gear is going to make you mog an attractive face. it just descends u if ur not already ugly as fk
I can just tell that your under 18 years old and have never touched gear in your entire life
i'm 18, and yeah bro i haven't touched gear cause quite honestly i'm not coping with gymcelling or anything cause natty gymcelling + surgery is all u need. like i said - no amount of gymcelling or gear is going to make you mog an attractive face. in fact natty almost DYEL body with good frame/face is ideal imo.

i mean yeah if ur below MTN the way forwards is probably just gymcelling. but assuming u aren't pretty stupid choice imo. maybe its fun tho

• +1
i don't believe in that stuff at all, i'm just saying no amount of gymcelling or gear is going to make you mog an attractive face. it just descends u if ur not already ugly as fk

i'm 18, and yeah bro i haven't touched gear cause quite honestly i'm not coping with gymcelling or anything cause natty gymcelling + surgery is all u need. like i said - no amount of gymcelling or gear is going to make you mog an attractive face. in fact natty almost DYEL body with good frame/face is ideal imo.

i mean yeah if ur below MTN the way forwards is probably just gymcelling. but assuming u aren't pretty stupid choice imo. maybe its fun tho
Face is important no body denies that but being jacked is an insane increase in smv

Face is important no body denies that but being jacked is an insane increase in smv
well yeah bro but being real you can achieve that increase in smv from being jacked by just training 3-4y natty (which stops u being bloated + stops u ageing prematurely + stops u norwooding). girls do not think huge is ideal bro, u can get a (maybe infinitesimally less than) ideal body natty without dealing w gear sides

HCG
bro this is a choice you will regret..

• +1
bro this is a choice you will regret..
I won't regret and i bet that
I have done my research bro I'm not somebody who started injecting test out of nowhere in my endeavours to become a chad

What’s the difference in how you act in social settings / in general? How does the increased confidence manifest … do you just get more eye contact from girls or what

What’s the difference in how you act in social settings / in general? How does the increased confidence manifest … do you just get more eye contact from girls or what
I feel a lot more confident
Previously when I was with a group of strangers i used to feel very shy and scared but it's completely the opposite now on
And not only eye stares from girls , one of the girls in my college who is a literal Stacy talks about me with her friends behind my back ( that guy who is tall and has huge arms , what's his name ?)

insane cope
its not cope

People here think that having very high t for female attraction is cope
It's fuckin not i promise you
I am on test cyp 500mg and i am currently bloated like a water ballon from water and glycogen retention but the attention from girls is insane despite that i get ioi's so much
Literally search about this topic before saying it's cope
I will also soon post my cycle results i will run this for 6 months(24 weeks) and cruise at 150-200mg then
So you can be a normie, take test, and all of a sudden, IOIs?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and pneumocystosis
I feel a lot more confident
Previously when I was with a group of strangers i used to feel very shy and scared but it's completely the opposite now on
And not only eye stares from girls , one of the girls in my college who is a literal Stacy talks about me with her friends behind my back ( that guy who is tall and has huge arms , what's his name ?)
You gonna blast and cruise for life ? And any sides so far

Yes I will bnc for life
Back acne is the only side that I had had got
You gonna blast and cruise for life ? And any sides so far