Pheromones?

E

entropy137

Bronze
The Blackpool acknowledges the role of a deep voices in attracting women. What's the role of the other senses? Where do pheromones fall into the equation? I believe there are studies showing women who are ovulating are more attracted to the fresh sweat of in-shape men. Is this legit or what?

Gigacope, i would prefer to buy some bourbon and drink it instead of spending cash on it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Velvet and Deleted member 3902
I just think "pheromones" are simply attractive men, supposedly "smelling" nicer.

If a gigastacy had some vaginal fluids that even had a smell to it, I'd simply get turned on more, although if it was some ogre femcel, the complete utter opposite. LOOKS >>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, jefferson and Tiddlywink
Supposedly the studies used the sweaty t-shirts of men so there's no looks involved. I'll try to find the link and post it.

I’m sure that pheromones have some effect, but it’s a small factor that can increase a woman’s attraction to you. At the end of the day though, it’s your looks that is the driving factor in a woman’s interest.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
If pheromones were legit, there would be huge marketing about it and every guys of psl would use it

Last edited: