shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
IMG 5580

bunch of deformed beckies

all of them look litterally the same

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
When I die Imma go to snowbunny heaven

As far as Sports go Soccer Players seem to usually always date the most attractive Women.Majority of
American Athletes either go for their high school/college sweethearts or Plastic Body IG Influencers.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and shizuku11111
As far as Sports go Soccer Players seem to usually always date the most attractive Women.Majority of
American Athletes either go for their high school/college sweethearts or Plastic Body IG Influencers.
yeah ur right about football/soccer, i suppose its beacuse its most popular in europe and nothing can match european women's beauty, when it comes to american athletes, they just wanna fuck instagram models, there are those who as u said marry a hs/college gf, but those are not rare but as common, zion's case with moriah mills is still funny af to me, how can one LIKE, LOVE this

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
yeah ur right about football/soccer, i suppose its beacuse its most popular in europe and nothing can match european women's beauty, when it comes to american athletes, they just wanna fuck instagram models, there are those who as u said marry a hs/college gf, but those are not rare but as common, zion's case with moriah mills is still funny af to me, how can one LIKE, LOVE this
View attachment 3005852
Images 26