Philosophers really were on a whole another level

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
took like 1g shrooms yesterday and had some crazy revaluations about shit like masculinity, femininity, and society/civilization

and u can’t lose in life if u have fun srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
It is an established opinion among some men, that there are in the understanding certain innate principles; some primarily notions, characters, as it were, stamped upon the mind of man, which the soul receives in its very first being and brings into the world with it. It would be sufficient to convince unprejudiced readers of the falseness of this supposition

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
It is an established opinion among some men, that there are in the understanding certain innate principles; some primarily notions, characters, as it were, stamped upon the mind of man, which the soul receives in its very first being and brings into the world with it. It would be sufficient to convince unprejudiced readers of the falseness of this supposition
My iq is too low to understand that.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
And you didn't express any of your revolutionary insights. pointless thread

Just Socratesmaxx bro

Having fun is good cope

how does shrooms feel different being blackpilled?

200df71be8635f755865eba5eac4a298e49537ebdb4e705fa78492e763603b21_1.jpg

how does shrooms feel different being blackpilled?
kinda hard to explain. i thought a good amount about civilization, importance of looks, this site and its users, my life, etc

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Aren't thoes what you call logos?