Philosophical debate: is suicide selfish? Why or why not

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Explain plz

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
its neutral. no one cared abt my faggot ass anyway, so im not harming or helping. im just removing a stain that no one saw anyway.

• +1
Reactions: watah, PRIEST Sv3rige and azuzu
its neutral. no one cared abt my faggot ass anyway, so im not harming or helping. im just removing a stain that no one saw anyway.
Surely someone will be upset. Also it it selfish to rope when sperm cells are swimming like Michael phelps just for a chance for it to begin?

• Hmm...
i
Surely someone will be upset. Also it it selfish to rope when sperm cells are swimming like Michael phelps just for a chance for it to begin?
im not impeding sperm cells from doing their thing. i was a sperm cell to once. but if i knew what life would actually be like back then id turn around and go home.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
i

im not impeding sperm cells from doing their thing. i was a sperm cell to once. but if i knew what life would actually be like back then id turn around and go home.
But where is home?

i

Go SEAmaxxing before ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159 and azuzu
it's your life, you didn't ask to be born

• +1
Reactions: watah, azuzu, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
it is selfish, dont listen to incels telling you it isnt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and azuzu
hell/the place i was before i was born

and fuck LTB chink pussy. what an exciting time!
Go to japan, i heard they would give you money if you have children, since their population is on the decline, but probably other asians and JBW only

• JFL
Go to japan, i heard they would give you money if you have children, since their population is on the decline, but probably other asians and JBW only
Hmmmmmm

But how can I prove that I didn’t ask to be born? I can barely remember what I ate for lunch yesterday
nobody asks to be a fetus inside their mother. No one asked for this life, it was a decision of the parents. For some this life is a blessing but for others it's a living nightmare

• +1
u probably need to be a citizen to even qualify for that, and to be a citizen of japan there are really high standards.

also, i dont wanna have a kid. theyre still gonna expect me to raise it and my life is gonna be shit cuz ima have a yellow kid that looks nothing like me. nigga literally looks like an emoji :)

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
nobody asks to be a fetus inside their mother. No one asked for this life, it was a decision of the parents. For some this life is a blessing but for others it's a living nightmare
that’s what we know as of now with science etc but I still think roping may be a huge waste of opportunity even tho it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
I’m not into Asians. I would go Middle East maxing if anything
Ed4c45a2 7348 4c55 914e 9760c1ed2613 base resized

They are ok but they just don’t look right to me
Bruh, they would smile at you and all your resistance is gone 🤣🤣

It is. People had to raise you and you throw that all away because stacy didnt want you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
It is. People had to raise you and you throw that all away because stacy didnt want you.
I could care less about Stacy wanting me I just want to be a normie

natural process of life, be born, grow up, try to survive and die at one point
do you die because you want to or when youre too old to move and have been for 25 years

You will burn in the deepest pits of Hell if you kill yourself

It’s selfish, you’re doing it to and for yourself and not caring about any of the things you might put your friends/family through, that’s how it felt after at least.

All decisions we make are selfish, even the altruist ones.

Normies, specially religious ones, are hypocrites and love to bash suiciders.

Idk man , idk what you mean but

My reaction coming soon too on clavicular recent thread!!

Stay tunned guys

It’s selfish, you’re doing it to and for yourself and not caring about any of the things you might put your friends/family through, that’s how it felt after at least.
All decisions we make are selfish, even the altruist ones.

Normies, specially religious ones, are hypocrites and love to bash suiciders.
You too nerds, me reaction coming soon

Stay tunned