Philtrum comically concave since I started thumb facepulling

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Since I started the facepulling thumb for a few days, you can say whatever you want, but my philtrum has become comically concave, really like a huge concave.

For the moment this also make my chin weaker because it seems that the mandible has not followed the advancement, but I'm pretty sure that mandible advancement will happen in a few days.

Guys, try the thumb facepulling, it costs you nothing, every hour, for 1 minute you pull your palate up and forward without touching the teeth.

PICS NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Alexanderr and jefferson
Honestly retarded if you think pulling on your face and whacking your face with a hammer will make you chad.

Honestly retarded if you think pulling on your face and whacking your face with a hammer will make you chad.

I don't believe in bonesmashing bro, or at least I believe that it can make the bone grow, but in a way that's disgusting, and the thumb face pulling already has quite a few other interesting results, check out the great work forum.

I don't believe in bonesmashing bro, or at least I believe that it can make the bone grow, but in a way that's disgusting, and the thumb face pulling already has quite a few other interesting results, check out the great work forum.
The great work forum is mostly cope unless it's talking about actual, professional orthodontic appliances and not your fucking thumb.

And I thought I was low iq.

Braces take years of CONSTANT 24/7 force to move teeth and bone. You really think pulling for a minute every hour will do a thing?
Nice cope though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Ropemaxing and middayshowers
And I thought I was low iq.

Braces take years of CONSTANT 24/7 force to move teeth and bone. You really think pulling for a minute every hour will do a thing?
Nice cope though

You're talking about coping and you're talking about orthodontists, man.

Oh yeah, so all these people are lying? It's a lot of lies in one thread, so still.... Seriously, you think they all have fun lying just for the sake of lying....

Face pulling a few days an he thinks something changed. What an utter retard holy Shit we Hit rock bottom iq

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
Face pulling a few days an he thinks something changed. What an utter retard holy Shit we Hit rock bottom iq
Something I’ve learnt these past few months:
As the cope increases at an exponential rate, the IQ of an incel subhuman decreases in a proportional way. Quite interesting really.
Basically, subhumans sacrifice IQ for their copes, until they finally will at some inevitable point in time hit an IQ of 0, at which point maximum cope levels are attained by said incel.

Something I’ve learnt these past few months:
As the cope increases at an exponential rate, the IQ of an incel subhuman decreases in a proportional way. Quite interesting really.
Basically, subhumans sacrifice IQ for their copes, until they finally will at some inevitable point in time hit an IQ of 0, at which point maximum cope levels are attained by said incel.

>I was looking at old photos of me from years ago and the difference between then and now in terms of subhunaibty is night and day. Don’t misunderstand me, I’m still a subhuman at present, but back then I was uber sub. Legit no mandible, everything else. Even nose was different. I didn’t even realise these things back then.
Keep the faith boyos, keep Mewing, keep chewing because after three years or so, it might be worth it.
From Uber sub to standard sub, it’s still improvement.

Accurate.

Since I started the facepulling thumb for a few days, you can say whatever you want, but my philtrum has become comically concave, really like a huge concave.

For the moment this also make my chin weaker because it seems that the mandible has not followed the advancement, but I'm pretty sure that mandible advancement will happen in a few days.

Guys, try the thumb facepulling, it costs you nothing, every hour, for 1 minute you pull your palate up and forward without touching the teeth.
I think it's a placebo.
orthodontic headhears have to be weared 8 hours a day for 1 year to provide improvement.
1 minute is really too little

Lol the cope

You are ethnic why you calling people niggers?

Remember you can’t call me ethnic because I’m whitemaxing
The only legit whitemax for ethnics is roping and hoping to be born as an aryan Chad.

A retard newcel coping is always so sweet