Philtrum max?

D

Deleted member 72710

Iron
It is possible to achieve a good philtrum? That’s the only thing that hold me away to ascend. There is any ascension pic after surgery?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Other than lip lift, nope

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and nathan
Other than lip lift, nope
It’s lip lift cope or actually can make me ascend? My philtrum is not long just there is a fucking groove that fucking make me look uncanny af

Lip lift and lip flip tend to look uncanny/gay on men, plus you will most likely keep a scar of the procedure if you're young. I've seen some rhinoplasty that actually reduced the philtrum height a bit, not sure how, probably via some nasal spine grafting.

Lip lift and lip flip tend to look uncanny/gay on men, plus you will most likely keep a scar of the procedure if you're young. I've seen some rhinoplasty that actually reduced the philtrum height a bit, not sure how, probably via some nasal spine grafting.
So shitty philtrum (not long) is basically a death sentence ?

So shitty philtrum (not long) is basically a death sentence ?

It's hard for a philtrum to be shitty if it's not long, unless you have fetal alcohol syndrom

It's hard for a philtrum to be shitty if it's not long, unless you have fetal alcohol syndrom
There’s like a pouche / curvature / groove in the mid part

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Icon, DeformedCell and 1 other person
Retard its called a cupids bow
Aint familiar with every american term since im italian. But nigga you literally named yourself “Number 1 clavicular fan” and call me retard jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergansigma, Accelerator and NoseProphecy
Aint familiar with every american term since im italian. But nigga you literally named yourself “Number 1 clavicular fan” and call me retard jfl
Kys graycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator and Icon
Kys graycel
No greycel here, i lurk here since lookism but always been on discord / reddit. You registered 3 months ago. You literally came from tik tok shit clavicular videos. You are literally the definition of a normie faggot and you have the bravery to call me greycel JFLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, Clavicular, Shkreliii and 1 other person
No greycel here, i lurk here since lookism but always been on discord / reddit. You registered 3 months ago. You literally came from tik tok shit clavicular videos. You are literally the definition of a normie faggot and you have the bravery to call me greycel JFLLLLLLLLLLL
You just admitted to being a terarotter kys stinky shit. Btw i found the bp through youtube 6 months ago and its 10000000x times better to be a normie than a retarded inkwell like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, nathan, Deleted member 71265 and 3 others
Don't mind me.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
You just admitted to being a terarotter kys stinky shit. Btw i found the bp through youtube 6 months ago and its 10000000x times better to be a normie than a retarded inkwell like you
Who is clavicular

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
It is possible to achieve a good philtrum? That’s the only thing that hold me away to ascend. There is any ascension pic after surgery?
How is it shit?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
JFL your a terra greycel why are u coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Accelerator and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Accelerator and Clavicular
JFL your a terra greycel why are u coping
yo where do i smash my zygos to get frontal projection or whatever its called

i only have projection in the 3/4ths from bonemashing rn

even got a slight og curve :love:

yo where do i smash my zygos to get frontal projection or whatever its called

i only have projection in the 3/4ths from bonemashing rn