Philtrum shortening question

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
My philtrim is like 17mm which sucks cuz my chin to philtrim ratio is like 1.8 or something, if I had a 13mm philtrim my chin to philtrim would be good like 2.5, I even compared my side profile to Chico in a image editing program, it was basically the same exept I have bigger lips and longer philtrum, this makes me look young and ppl say I look like I’m 16. I also kinda have babyface but this makes it worse.

Any ideas. It’s unrealistic to get lip lift or something and it would prolly make me look gay

I think maybe if I sleep with my jaw completely closed it won’t “stretch” the philtrim with lips together and it will get shorter over time. Not sure tho

High iq users pls help me

I’m white btw not a nigger or ethnic

• +1
Reactions: jué
facial hair

• +1
Reactions: mitchellxss and framemoggerr
Philtrum column fillers. I more or less plan on it

Open mouth chewing

Look What GIF by TRT

shit saves me even having a slight stubble so i can still look clean is such a game changer
Yep my philtrum was literally over-tier before I grew a stubble and thickened my upper lip.

Yep my philtrum was literally over-tier before I grew a stubble and thickened my upper lip.
unfortunately my lower third still bad due to midline misalignment and my siblings have even more fucked up problems dentally so my parents prioritised them:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: stuck with asymmetric lips

My philtrim is like 17mm which sucks cuz my chin to philtrim ratio is like 1.8 or something, if I had a 13mm philtrim my chin to philtrim would be good like 2.5, I even compared my side profile to Chico in a image editing program, it was basically the same exept I have bigger lips and longer philtrum, this makes me look young and ppl say I look like I’m 16. I also kinda have babyface but this makes it worse.

Any ideas. It’s unrealistic to get lip lift or something and it would prolly make me look gay

I think maybe if I sleep with my jaw completely closed it won’t “stretch” the philtrim with lips together and it will get shorter over time. Not sure tho

High iq users pls help me

I’m white btw not a nigger or ethnic
Lip flip