Phone Camera VS IRL

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
So when using the default iPhone selfie camera, the photo comes out different than just using the Snapchat camera to take pictures. Which is one more accurate to the way people view you IRL?

iphone but use the back camera i look the same so i dont really have any issues

iphone but use the back camera i look the same so i dont really have any issues

Holy shit i look so much worse than the Snapchat one, it’s over :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, aBetterMii, AscendingHero and 1 other person
mirror is most accurate (just flipped)

or look at yourself and compare yourself to others in group photos

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13626, yukon-cel and 3 others
mirror is most accurate (just flipped)

or look at yourself and compare yourself to others in group photos
it isnt because its flipped. thats why i told him to take a picture with the back of hi phone because the lens is bigger

whenever I take a back camera pic I wanna die lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
So when using the default iPhone selfie camera, the photo comes out different than just using the Snapchat camera to take pictures. Which is one more accurate to the way people view you IRL?
camera back pic is the most accurate

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14160
Don't use selfie camera. It rounds everything off

So when using the default iPhone selfie camera, the photo comes out different than just using the Snapchat camera to take pictures.
Which iPhone do you have? I look the same in both.

at most 15%

in xiaomi smartphones, it's possible to turn off the AI mode in the camera to take realistic photos

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Snapchat and iPhone cam are literally the same

Snapchat and iPhone cam are literally the same
Nah snap typically adds its own compression to it, distortion shouldnt be different but color depth and detail tends to be lost

Nah snap typically adds its own compression to it, distortion shouldnt be different but color depth and detail tends to be lost
What iPhone do you have

I heard bf% plays a huge role in how you come out in pics, so if you’re a fat shit maybe you’ll look worse but if you’re lean maybe you’ll look the same

honestly fuck all that, base your ratings on your experience with women, if you think you look like a goblin in the back cam but you’re a slayer, then you’re not a goblin. And if you think you look like a chad but you’re incel…. Bad news

also take a video from like 5 feet away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
I heard bf% plays a huge role in how you come out in pics, so if you’re a fat shit maybe you’ll look worse but if you’re lean maybe you’ll look the same

honestly fuck all that, base your ratings on your experience with women, if you think you look like a goblin in the back cam but you’re a slayer, then you’re not a goblin. And if you think you look like a chad but you’re incel…. Bad news

also take a video from like 5 feet away

Based on mine, i’m a normie (invisible) to most and maybe sorta possibly attractive to smile/look at by a small % of woman.

:feelsgood:

Based on mine, i’m a normie (invisible) to most and maybe sorta possibly attractive to smile/look at by a small % of woman.

:feelsgood:
Did you do all the softmaxxes like getting visible abs lean (for your face obviously) and shit?
If you didn’t, then do that. it’s a meme that you have to be psl chad to live life on easy mode, only incels say that

Did you do all the softmaxxes like getting visible abs lean (for your face obviously) and shit?
If you didn’t, then do that. it’s a meme that you have to be psl chad to live life on easy mode, only incels say that

I've been lean my entire life but visible abs/major muscle definition that I've been trying to deal with. Been doing other softmaxxes but that's only been going on since I first started to lurk and eventually make an account on the forum so only a couple weeks.

I've been lean my entire life but visible abs/major muscle definition that I've been trying to deal with. Been doing other softmaxxes but that's only been going on since I first started to lurk and eventually make an account on the forum so only a couple weeks.
Are you sure you’re lean and not just skinnyfat

Are you sure you’re lean and not just skinnyfat

Skinny fat is definitely the term, I think it's a *chronic* problem amongst South Asians which just adds onto the list of shit.

Skinny fat is definitely the term, I think it's a *chronic* problem amongst South Asians which just adds onto the list of shit.
Well that doesn’t count cause you’ll still have more fat on your face than you should

you have to get actual lean

• +1
Reactions: Slob
dont apply it to all south asians blame it on your bad genetics

I look same on mirror and back camera, though sometimes ugly on front camera especially if taken from a lower angle.