Phone front or rear cam?

K

Kreier

Iron
I see that when i take picture with phone front camera (not mirror camera), i have some asymmetries and stuff that needs to be fixed, but at least i look human. When i take pic with phone back cam, i look like some vile creature.

My question is which one i should rely on when deciding which surgeries to take.

I see that when i take picture with phone front camera (not mirror camera), i have some asymmetries and stuff that needs to be fixed, but at least i look human. When i take pic with phone back cam, i look like some vile creature.

My question is which one i should rely on when deciding which surgeries to take.
You should take a pic at the mirror from 1-2 meters distance and then reverse it horizontally that's how you look like to others

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
The better quality camera and from distance (to reduce lense distortion)

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You should take a pic at the mirror from 1-2 meters distance and then reverse it horizontally that's how you look like to others
How am i supposed to reverse the image horizontally?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
its impossible for a phone camera is accurately show how you look. not only does distort the photo. your own biases mean you can't get a good understanding of how you look. get a x-ray to see how you look