Phoneminned is what you all are

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I look chadlite in the mirror but LTN in the phone because this bastard redmi note 8 camera cucked me. The fact that I'm not subhuman with redmi note 8 means I'm chad irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
I'm HTN in mirror, subhuman in close up camera and normie on distant pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mortis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mortis
I look chadlite in the mirror but LTN in the phone because this bastard redmi note 8 camera cucked me. The fact that I'm not subhuman with redmi note 8 means I'm chad irl.
I'm HTN in mirror, subhuman in close up camera and normie on distant pics
Why does that happen??
I have the same problem.
you all sub humans, lens distortion affects everybody even chad( irl you are 1 points higher) but gl people stay gl in pics, normies stay normies and subhumans stay subhuman
so a 10 or 9 chad would be 9 or 8 in pics
a 6 or 5 normie is like 5 or 4 in pics ( leans towards subhumans but fixed with filter)
and subhumans stay subhumans but worse ( cant't get fixed even with filter)
remember this guy looks even better irl, this is him WITH lense distortion.
D5uCzlhW0AE2OQd
Original 2
E46957d8307bc354683f9f122df998f9

I look chadlite in the mirror, I'm chad irl
2756167 PSX 20220213 140914
2756166 PSX 20220218 170303
2766407 received 448192983478186

chad is the top 1% or even rarer than that, you are not even a normie
when i see peoples face who cope with muh face distortion, they are all subhumans and below average, you look ugly in pics because you are in fact ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deprived, Kami and 3 others
He's top 1% in India cause most are super ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
He's top 1% in India cause most are super ugly
the top1% in every race looks acceptable and attractive even in curries and gooks, this is an indian chad
Dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2

chad looks like this

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Mirror and phone selfies don't count, they don't show your real looks.

you all sub humans, lens distortion affects everybody even chad( irl you are 1 points higher) but gl people stay gl in pics, normies stay normies and subhumans stay subhuman
a 6 or 5 normie is like 5 or 4 in pics ( leans towards subhumans but fixed with filter)
View attachment 1607977View attachment 1607978View attachment 1607979

View attachment 1607982View attachment 1607985View attachment 1607986
when i see peoples face who cope with muh face distortion, they are all subhumans and below average, you look ugly in pics because you are in fact ugly.
ofc u chose my worst pics u faggot u look like the octopus in ur dp kys keep coping i height mog u face mog u shit mog u piss mog u vomit mog u cum mog u. keep coping u pussy who doesnt even post pic

the top1% in every race looks acceptable and attractive even in curries and gooks, this is an indian chad
View attachment 1607991
chad looks like this
u bloody faggot fool i was making a point in my thread but ur shit brain low iq decided to make it some mog battle instead go kys. i look better than 99% of indians and thats a fact. i need to leanmax and beardmax and continue skin maxxing and ill be set cant say the same for u u octopus fuck

• Woah
Reactions: Titbot
View attachment 1607991
chad looks like this
go fucking tame a pic with the selfie cam on redmi note 8 and come back to me lets see how u look, even that rabid dog makin it happen looks good with some iphone cam, take one on redmi 8 and send u fool, i see u irl im putting u out of ur misery

u bloody faggot fool i was making a point in my thread but ur shit brain low iq decided to make it some mog battle instead go kys. i look better than 99% of indians and thats a fact. i need to leanmax and beardmax and continue skin maxxing and ill be set cant say the same for u u octopus fuck
bro i thought you pretending to be "muh upper percentile indian" was just banter and larp but wait, you're actually serious?

literally each one of your traits, from soft features to bone structure to pheno is significantly below average, even in the indian hemisphere.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
bro i thought you pretending to be "muh upper percentile indian" was just banter and larp but wait, you're actually serious?

literally each one of your traits, from soft features to bone structure to pheno is significantly below average, even in the indian hemisphere.
yeah his nose is fucked, his eyes are fucked, his mouth is fucked. all noticably fucked. but dude thinks hes chad, jfl

• +1
Reactions: mortis
yeah his nose is fucked, his eyes are fucked, his mouth is fucked. all noticably fucked. but dude thinks hes chad, jfl
Keep coping u Manlet simp I mog u so hard you fucking cumskin coper
Even with my shit redmi and fat I mog you

PSX 20220126 175648

IMG 20220226 180639

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
The word photogenic is there for a reason, the lens distortion makes some people Look worse in camera and others look better. The people who look better got usually more bones showing ,the other ones have more soft features. That’s why some people look better in motion even thought they got soft features and for some people is truly over :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
There is a reason hitler wanted blonde blue eyes people and why everyone despises indians.
Hitler wanted tall men , he didn't want blonde lmao tf u talking about keep coping Manlet " muh blue eyes" Hitler had jet black eyes. He wanted tall indo- Iranians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Deleted member 17829
Hitler wanted tall men , he didn't want blonde lmao tf u talking about keep coping Manlet " muh blue eyes" Hitler had jet black eyes. He wanted tall indo- Iranians
tall blonde blue eyes like me. the opposite of you, shitskin. *spits on you* inferior genetic scum

• JFL
View attachment 1607977View attachment 1607978View attachment 1607979

View attachment 1607982View attachment 1607985View attachment 1607986
Fucking brutal

Keep coping blonde hair is effeminate trait
Tell that to the thousands of hot SEA girls I match with who worship the ground I walk on just because of my skin colour, height, hair, and eye colour/

• JFL
Tell that to the thousands of hot SEA girls I match with who worship the ground I walk on just because of my skin colour, height, hair, and eye colour/
SEA girls will suck off the shit I take. Thry think you're rich, when you reveal the massive brokecel that you are they'll piss on you

SEA girls will suck off the shit I take. Thry think you're rich, when you reveal the massive brokecel that you are they'll piss on you
SEA girls hate indians. let alone dark skin like you.

All races of women belong to white men.

No races of women belong to indian men. I have screenshots of indian girls telling me they like me and telling me they dont like or date indian men. dont make me get them out

• Woah
Reactions: Titbot
I don't give a shit since you're a poorcel Manlet I mog
im poor in US but probably rich compared to u. america minimum wage is like 15x indians lol. and im 6'2

You would be Chad just use color contacts. Your eye is striking af. With that height you would slay like crazy in the west

You would be Chad just use color contacts. Your eye is striking af. With that height you would slay like crazy I

• +1
im poor in US but probably rich compared to u. america minimum wage is like 15x indians lol. and im 6'2
What a dumb statement iq minned hair minned faggot maxxed

Cope. I look better in pics than IRL.