[PHOTO] DO I NEED TO GET MSE GUYS?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Hey i'm a 29yo oldcel, i making another post, i went to the orthodontist, he explained me i need braces for a year or 2 and then surgery to move my lower jaw forward in order to get my teeth fixed
he explained me i dont need MSE

What do you guys think?

From a purely dental/smile aesthetic standpoint, yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and goat2x
If i get mse, i also need to get my lower jaw extanded ? so i will need 2 surgery, one to move it forward, and one to extend it?
so should i force my orthodontist to give me mse?

Hey i'm a 29yo oldcel, i making another post, i went to the orthodontist, he explained me i need braces for a year or 2 and then surgery to move my lower jaw forward in order to get my teeth fixed
he explained me i dont need MSE

What do you guys think?

don't waste ur money on it

Jaw surgery is free in france if it's to fix your teeth, i don't know how much is mse
but afaik, if you get MSE, you need another surgery for your lower jaw so it fits your upper jaw right?

You have the same problem as i do. You are having the last chance to participate on the dating market. Walking around 2 years with braces is not a realistic plan at our age. If you would be 18, you should be getting mse/msdo and braces asap. But at 29, really every day counts on your looksmax journey. Go all in on fillers, tattoos, trt, contact lenses, hairsystem, botox, skincare, lifts and/or maybe implants. But there is just not enough time for big surgery plans.

btw your front mogs your side so crazy. Looks like a different person. You need to get your nasal bridge fixed. Maybe try fillers before rhino.

tbh i don't care about having braces for 1 or 2 years, and i already slay girls and have a pretty good social circle, i just want to do it for me

basically fixing my teeth will cost me around 3k euros for the braces, surgery is free

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
so the best for me is to get braces, mse and msdo? instead of just braces and lower jaw surgery?
i should force my orthodontist to get mse right?