[PHOTO] I HAVE 0 WRINKLES AND IM 30

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
just vampire max or always put something on your head if you go to the beach, also dont forget retin a, sunscreen and fin to not bald

i also i took accutane when i was 25 because i had few pimples, it's very legit, i have 0 pimple or blemish since then, which help to give a young appearance i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Lolcel, Deleted member 6963 and 9 others
better skin than everyone ik, and im 15
good job bro

i also i took accutane when i was 25 because i had few pimples
you took the strongest hormonal skin care product which sides can literally ruin your life because you had "a few pimples" ?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
where can i get retin A?

I'm 16 and u have better collagen and skin than me :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lolcel and Baldingman1998
Unironcally highly blessed

light frauding

you took the strongest hormonal skin care product which sides can literally ruin your life because you had "a few pimples" ?
People take it for every kind of acne

accutane side effects overrated like fin. i got 60mg for 9 months even my lips didn't get effected. my brother also got while drinking and smoking a lot.

it only affects if your liver unhealthy i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7098
Yep, I've been on fin for 10 years now and I honestly think it helps. I'm 34 and people routinely think I'm mid 20s.

Also no sun and no alcohol helps. I'm not on any supplements, didn't even start Retin A til recently.

Thank God wrinkles are pretty easy to deal with early on. Just get Botox when they start appearing, that's my plan.

where can i get retin A?
Dermatologists will give you a script, no dramas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@Übermogger with Harmony

That is what looks maxxing is.

The other option is, getting smv raped by the Norwood or collagen reaper. When aging.
Acne is also an smv death sentence, btw.
No Bones for your acne.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
just vampire max or always put something on your head if you go to the beach, also dont forget retin a, sunscreen and fin to not bald

i also i took accutane when i was 25 because i had few pimples, it's very legit, i have 0 pimple or blemish since then, which help to give a young appearance i guess

What else are u doing? I also took accutane but it didnt make me youthfull

Miring but that towel on your head literally cast a shadow on your face hiding any lines/wrinkles

post a pic without the shadow covering on ur face

u still look 25 though even with wrinkles/lines

Last edited:
accutane side effects overrated like fin. i got 60mg for 9 months even my lips didn't get effected. my brother also got while drinking and smoking a lot.

it only affects if your liver unhealthy i guess.
you cant say it's overrated just because it didnt affect you

it fucks with your hormones, and there are many cases where it caused long term depression

you cant say it's overrated just because it didnt affect you

it fucks with your hormones, and there are many cases where it caused long term depression
oh yeah it made me a little bit depressed BUT i was already in a terrible mood.
also yes one MUST be careful about drugs like accutane, i was checking my blood every 2 weeks. not promoting to use, i must say.

It's not all that important. You'll be 60 very soon. I'd rather enjoy myself at the beach when I'm young than try to delay the inevitable.

Show a natural setting picture in room lightning without sunshine and a towel on your head.