Photofeeler is scam? Normie results. Neutral face

W

wisemen

Bronze
I did an experiment in Photofeeler. I put one photo on myself without smiling (more neutral). I run 2 tests, 1 for only women, and one for only men. 40 votes each.
Women voters:
7959DFFD 4E5F 4735 B81F D5E40973F770

And men voters:

980149C6 77B6 426C 8FD0 84D64B50D8E8

Almost the same. A but higher from men but close enough to say exactly the same.. only different is like 4 men said no to attractive, and 0 women said no.
But when I look at the comments from men, I see like “I would dare them”. Is it gay men who vote? Why would men say they would date me? Is it scam?
F2A854FE 401E 4E1E 9276 576B949B0BAC

How can a normie score that high on Photofeeler? It’s a great photo of me, but still, 9,8 is almost perfect. Did they don’t care about my flaws?

Last edited:
Photofeeler takes the smilepill and puts it on meth.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
If you read, I don’t smile at that photo. I have a neutral face.
Don't trust sites like those, they're obviously not indicative of IRL attractiveness.

why don’t trust? It’s not real people?
Oh wait, I didn't see the photo with the replies at first, I originally thought it was an AI platform. That makes it more credible, but remember that many of these people are not blackpilled.

Or who knows, maybe you're underestimating your attractiveness.

Oh wait, I didn't see the photo with the replies at first, I originally thought it was an AI platform. That makes it more credible, but remember that many of these people are not blackpilled.

Or who knows, maybe you're underestimating your attractiveness.
No, I’ve been rated 6/10 by wheat waffles. And I agree. I have NCT for example.

• +1
  • JFL
So you think someone with nct and asymmetry can be chadlite?
No, the "you paying money to get rated by a scammer" part is what I attributed your low cognitive abilities to.

• JFL
I have more than enough money. Just a fun think to do
You could have done that for free here :feelswat:
With better guidance too.

• +1
OP your a mentally ill autistic loser who spends hours a day trying to prove how goodlooking you are on an anonymous forum because your butthurt WheatWaffles rated you a 5, yet your too afraid to post actual pics because you know your ugly. Kill yourself unironically, you are the worst poster on this entire website.

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper
OP your a mentally ill autistic loser who spends hours a day trying to prove how goodlooking you are on an anonymous forum because your butthurt WheatWaffles rated you a 5, yet your too afraid to post actual pics because you know your ugly. Kill yourself unironically, you are the worst poster on this entire website.
1. I have no mental disorder
2. I don’t prove I’m good looking, I’m saying I agree with the rating.
3. WW rated me 6/10, not 5…
4. many women find me attractive, that’s all I need to know.
5. I don’t post pics here because of creeps like you.

You really have to hate yourself if you write that someone should kill himself. But I’m pretty sure you’re just jealous. You would probably do everything to be me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221