Photofeeler results

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
I did several experiments on photofeeler, and also morphs. For some reason the morphed faces did worse off. The morphed version had fixed asymmetry in jaw, flared gonion, defined jawline and chin + slightly longer chin.

Pf11
Pf2
Pf3

Other pictures had the same notes that mentioned my expression. I'm not really expressive and this works against me as girls have told me I look unapproachable and intimidating or I was full of myself.

Below are results of me in a suit.

Ddsd

I think photo feeler isn't a reliable source as people judge based on expression, outfit rather than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Are there ways to make me look more approachable? Any good threads?

I average 9.5 in attractiveness and its over

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Yes, thats why I said to another on here. They judge the picture. Quality, smile, background, clearness etc

• +1
Reactions: Graham
People on that site rate the usability of a certain picture on dating apps.
It says „unreliable“ but 8 votes with all people saying he‘s attractive or even very attractive already indicates the trend.
IMG 1748

• JFL
Reactions: Valeqs
People on that site rate the usability of a certain picture on dating apps.
It says „unreliable“ but 8 votes with all people saying he‘s attractive or even very attractive already indicates the trend.
View attachment 2387526
so if you have a concentrated score and not balanced that means you are attractive. Curious, has anyone done photofeeler with models like chico, evans n etc.

Do you know any other site to get reliable ratings from normie girls. I want to compare my morphed vs original
Nah man… My advice is look at results, and how people act, not how they rate and what they say