Photographer makes a YouTube channel for his model which gains 90k subscribers in less than a week, without any videos then gets rejected.

C

Celery

Iron
Absolutely brutal. Here’s the original video of the model. It gets absolutely flooded with pathetic simps in the comments

He then makes her a second YouTube video on his page which also does well

THEN he makes a YouTube channel which gains over 90k subs without posting a single video in it. They JUST posted their first video and do an Q&A. Look at how brutal the “what do like about each other” question is. You can hear how I much he wants to get with her but her answer for him is brutal and gives brother vibes. Lmao. Imagine making an entire YouTube channel for someone, making them famous, and then that person turns around and fucks Chad.

Absolutely over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Clown Show, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
YouTube short photoshoot

wraia klanita
rape kai petama

I feel like the guy has chadlite potential if he actually started lifting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show and jflsnowdzz
I feel like the guy has chadlite potential if he actually started lifting.
I agree. Sadly it’s not enough as he’s only 5’8. You can see her making fun of his height in the Q&A

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Absolutely brutal. Here’s the original video of the model. It gets absolutely flooded with pathetic simps in the comments

He then makes her a second YouTube video on his page which also does well

THEN he makes a YouTube channel which gains over 90k subs without posting a single video in it. They JUST posted their first video and do an Q&A. Look at how brutal the “what do like about each other” question is. You can hear how I much he wants to get with her but her answer for him is brutal and gives brother vibes. Lmao. Imagine making an entire YouTube channel for someone, making them famous, and then that person turns around and fucks Chad.

Absolutely over.

BRUTAL FRAMEPILL SHE MOGS THE GUY SOO MUCH

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and MaxillaMaxing
Shes framemog him. What did u expect??
ocr

I literally called that this would happen when I saw the first video with this whore :lul: :lul: :lul:

He got finessed like imbecile :ROFLMAO:, she is now set for infite supply of beta orbiters and chad cock, while he will continue jerking himself off through tears. And he absolutely deserves it, that's what you get for helping foids and making their life easier, fucking deserved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Sad world. He brought this onto himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
God she looks JUST LIKE my former oneitis this was me a couple of years ago jfl I wanna travel back in time and beat myself with a stick

Deserved for betabuxxin a bitch

average foid tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
lDK8HiM.png

• WTF
Reactions: jojoyou
>Shana ((Cohen)) aka cocoxcohen
Every single time.

Ooops my bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-22-13-16-41-417-edit_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg