Photomaxxing

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Anyone tried photomaxxing and has got results+tips to do it? I used to fall for the meme of putting 'social' pics on my dating profiles, Instagram, etc. But since I have been making shirtless autistic mirror selfies where I don't smile, my match-rate on dating apps has gone up significantly. Considering I am still using autistic mirror selfies, there's lots of potential for more success.

My goal is to get pics looking like this:
6r0Rri8.png
(I already gymcel)

Trying to summarize what I think I need to do to get there:
-Get a camera (phone) with a tripod.
-Find a location with decent scenery in the neighbourhood.
-Find out what time of the day has the best natural lighting for a photo like this.
-Do a water-fast for 2 days before taking the photo to debloat.
-Exercise just before making the photos to get my muscles pumped up.
-Try out different camera/app settings to get a faded background, high contrast, good colouring photo.
-Make 999 photos with different poses, angles, etc and make a small selection of the best ones.
-Do a bit of editing afterwards on my computer to make the photo look a bit better
-Slay sluts from tinder.

Any ideas or suggestions on photomaxxing?

Inb4 'Only chad can look good on photos' 'Girls will reject you if you fraudmaxx' and other bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, owlofathena and 6 others
actually good plan

I fraudmaxxed my tinder pictures only a little bit, and the result where 2 girls that blackpilled me at the first second of the date. They literally said, im not as gl like on pictures, and then they just left angry. On 2-3 other dates, they also showed signals of disinterest, and wanted to talk about my pictures. So better dont fraud.

• So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod
I fraudmaxxed my tinder pictures only a little bit, and the result where 2 girls that blackpilled me at the first second of the date. They literally said, im not as gl like on pictures, and then they just left angry. On 2-3 other dates, they also showed signals of disinterest, and wanted to talk about my pictures. So better dont fraud.
If you wouldn't have frauded you wouldn't even have gotten the date though or even the match lol, that's still 100 steps closer to fucking. So fraud-maxing still seems the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
shit

What camera would i use?

holy shit

Anyone tried photomaxxing and has got results+tips to do it? I used to fall for the meme of putting 'social' pics on my dating profiles, Instagram, etc. But since I have been making shirtless autistic mirror selfies where I don't smile, my match-rate on dating apps has gone up significantly. Considering I am still using autistic mirror selfies, there's lots of potential for more success.

My goal is to get pics looking like this:
6r0Rri8.png
(I already gymcel)

Trying to summarize what I think I need to do to get there:
-Get a camera (phone) with a tripod.
-Find a location with decent scenery in the neighbourhood.
-Find out what time of the day has the best natural lighting for a photo like this.
-Do a water-fast for 2 days before taking the photo to debloat.
-Exercise just before making the photos to get my muscles pumped up.
-Try out different camera/app settings to get a faded background, high contrast, good colouring photo.
-Make 999 photos with different poses, angles, etc and make a small selection of the best ones.
-Do a bit of editing afterwards on my computer to make the photo look a bit better
-Slay sluts from tinder.

Any ideas or suggestions on photomaxxing?

Inb4 'Only chad can look good on photos' 'Girls will reject you if you fraudmaxx' and other bullshit.

That pic could be a lot better. It's a hot guy and better than 99% of pics on Tinder but it's still autistic. Try and do something in all your photos.

Your photos were not good, and you likely frauded wrong things in wrong extremes. If looks are your problem, obviously work on them but pics should concentrate on shit they can't tell isn't real. So get photos of you doing extreme shit like mountain climbing or driving a motorbike. takes focus off looks so they won't notice you've frauded your shoulder width or whatever shit you've done

take some money and pay a photographer

Yeah but don't fraud looks too much, it won't work out in the end. Just take photos with good lighting and show off your muscles, as well as your NTness, and if you have it, your looks. Use different angles and poses. Like if you want to emphasise abs and pecs, take a photo from above of yourself lying down with your arms stretched up, if you want to show off arms, take a pic of yourself catching a football etc.

what's a little bit?