(PHOTOS) HOW DO I FIX MY RECCESED SUBHUMAN FACE?!

L

lakedoesntmog

Iron
i’m on the verge of the rope max i’m 16 help me with every thing i can do to fix this please looksmax kings GTFIH

also my lips don’t show any sings of overbite and are even with each other which confuse me

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1128.jpeg
    IMG_1128.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, hilley and imthesupremecel
I don't say this many times but damn fix your posture

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
surgery, you look very young so just tr and maximise your shit genetics so you'll have an ok base to hardmaxx

Bloatcel read my guide or stay sub5, I felt the same way, you can do the same as me.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
You're chubby with a slightly recessed chin.
Lot of people recommend HGH or some PED protocol to help with bones but I don't know enough about it.
You have a very unhealthy image of yourself if you are close to ropemaxxing (even if ironic) because this is plenty fixable.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
surgery, you look very young so just tr and maximise your shit genetics so you'll have an ok base to hardmaxx
my parents mog it’s my shit upbringing i didn’t like my moms overcooked burgers so i just ate tofu as a mid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hilley, NZb6Air and imthesupremecel
Bloatcel read my guide or stay sub5, I felt the same way, you can do the same as me.
Can you give me an insight into if I can get insurance to pay for my bimax?

You're chubby with a slightly recessed chin.
Lot of people recommend HGH or some PED protocol to help with bones but I don't know enough about it.
You have a very unhealthy image of yourself if you are close to ropemaxxing (even if ironic) because this is plenty fixable.
this my problem boss where’s the chubby here?

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpeg
    IMG_1129.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hilley
this my problem boss where’s the chubby here?
Obviously referring to your face with no physique picture because you have inflammation from acne + are just straight bloated with bad estrogen levels judging from physique picture.

I've had 1 plastic surgery to get rid of a mole on my face, other surgeries are I have had teeth extracted, and my tonsils have been taken out, but I am scheduled for Bimax in June
don’t teeth extractions ruin jaw? and what’s the reason to the doctor your getting a bimax

• +1
Obviously referring to your face with no physique picture because you have inflammation from acne + are just straight bloated with bad estrogen levels judging from physique picture.
do you mean i have to much estrogen based on my physique?

• +1
Reactions: hilley and aids
do i test max to counteract this effect?
Taking testosterone will just mean there is more testosterone to convert to estrogen.
Consider an AI but first actually get your levels checked. Also check for hypothyroidism.
HGH might help with your facial bone development, but you're 16, so effects might be negligible.
You also don't want to develop an exogenous reliance on it.

i read it and it was high iq but all i hear is teeth extractions and braces make you more recessed
Teeth extractions are bad but they dont necessarily make you recessed, braces dont recess you either but there the wrong way of approaching orthodontics, you cant fix a recessed side without surgery post development age of 14 or so unless you try extensively hard.

haha i meant naturally just impede lifestyle also i always have bloating problems and i think i might have hypothyroidism the glands under my jawline are always hard and inflamed same as the ones in the groin area what is it and how do i fix it?
Taking testosterone will just mean there is more testosterone to convert to estrogen.
Consider an AI but first actually get your levels checked. Also check for hypothyroidism.
HGH might help with your facial bone development, but you're 16, so effects might be negligible.
You also don't want to develop an exogenous reliance on it.
aha

• +1
Teeth extractions are bad but they dont necessarily make you recessed, braces dont recess you either but there the wrong way of approaching orthodontics, you cant fix a recessed side without surgery post development age of 14 or so unless you try extensively hard.
wym wrong approach? what’s the other way to fix teeth and pallete

lol you fatass just because you can see veins when you work out doesnt mean you're skinny enough for your subhuman bones to pop out of your face
get skinnier

lol you fatass just because you can see veins when you work out doesnt mean you're skinny enough for your subhuman bones to pop out of your face
get skinnier
idk why your calling me a fat ass idk what your perspective is the other picture clearly shows i’m lean i’m not sure if your saying to starve the muscle and fat off my body

wym wrong approach? what’s the other way to fix teeth and pallete
Orthotropics and Biobloc (appliance that grows your jaw) also good oral posture when your young, chewing on hard foods and not mouth breathing during developmental years.

idk why your calling me a fat ass idk what your perspective is the other picture clearly shows i’m lean i’m not sure if your saying to starve the muscle and fat off my body
idk the side profile picture is not doing you any favors horrible lighting it looks like you're fat

• +1
Reactions: lakedoesntmog
idk the side profile picture is not doing you any favors horrible lighting it looks like you're fat
i’m honestly just trying to fraud as little as possible
i’m not tryna give mysel unnecessary confidence that i have a good face that wouldn’t look good in normal lighting

do you think my palette is causing problems because it seems to fit the wide pallet picture better @BlackpilledBodus

Attachments

• IMG_1131.png
    IMG_1131.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 0
i’m honestly just trying to fraud as little as possible
i’m not tryna give mysel unnecessary confidence that i have a good face that wouldn’t look good in normal lighting
that's not normal lighting thats shitty lighting lol, photos dont capture the real essence of your face and they don't do you justice

think of it as when you're trying to take a pic of the moon and it just shows up as a white dot or whatever take pics of ur face in good lighting like in sunlight perhaps

that's not normal lighting thats shitty lighting lol, photos dont capture the real essence of your face and they don't do you justice

think of it as when you're trying to take a pic of the moon and it just shows up as a white dot or whatever take pics of ur face in good lighting like in sunlight perhaps
yeah i guess but my jawline is never seen in photos at parties and shit there’s no definition at all from the side it kinda is just one color and there’s no black contour lines

ig i just have dogshit bone mass and gotta live with it