[PHOTOS] Muslim foids hypocrisy (muslimmaxxing doesnt work)

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
jfl at those who think muslimmaxxing will get them a pure girl.

At home (LinkedIn profile):

Capture3

On Tinder the first day after moving to Europe (same foid)

Sdfs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
oh my what a surprise women do what is biologically best for them who would've thought

First girl looks 100% roach whore.

oh my what a surprise women do what is biologically best for them who would've thought

nothing new, just a reminder coz some guys here are still seriously muslimmaxxing jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Xangsane, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Is it actually the same person or did u just make up your story

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My mom worked in Saudi for a while and she said that on the plane back to London all the beurettes would go into the toilets in their niqabs and come out looking like this:

Th 379354366

Ready to land in Europe and get on their knees for BWC

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, Deleted member 22930, EdouardManlet and 7 others
My mom worked in Saudi for a while and she said that on the plane back to London all the beurettes would go into the toilets in their niqabs and come out looking like this:

View attachment 2005447

Legit. I knew an emirati woman who would take her two daughters on trips to europe, and then tell them to take off their hijab as soon as they landed and to go do by themselves whatever they wanted

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Muh based Islam pill

• WTF
Legit. I knew an emirati woman who would take her two daughters on a trip to europe, and then tell them to take off their hijab as soon as they landed and to go do by themselves whatever they wanted
Tbh for a while I was thinking about writing a film set in the 80s about a gulf beurette who flies to Europe and does the standard switcharoo and meets a handsome uptight Scandinavian bachelor (my dad) who is deeply unhappy in a bar. They fall in love but they know it can't last so they have one night of passion together.
To him she is an exotic beauty from a faraway land that he can relate to in feeling like no-one listens to him.
To her he is a fascinating loner type because he is calm and confident but clearly deeply sad living in this modern dystopia.
Tragic because she knows she has to go back to the desert and lose all her rights and be raped by her smelly manlet husband. But she'll never forget the man she met that night. And he'll never forget her either.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 22780, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

View attachment 2005447

Beurette ???

delete inshallah

nothing new, just a reminder coz some guys here are still seriously muslimmaxxing jfl
Lmao I can't believe this but at the same time users here are retarded so...

If you are Muslim maxing, do it for Allah and not for some virgin wife or whatever cope y’all do.

• Love it
Reactions: mogger797 and Elvisandreaa

View attachment 2005447

Legit. I knew an emirati woman who would take her two daughters on trips to europe, and then tell them to take off their hijab as soon as they landed and to go do by themselves whatever they wanted
tales

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
250px 72 houris

. If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."[4][5] The same hadith is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir[6]. The houris are also described graphically by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[7] from Ibn Majah,[8] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal."[9]

//Thomas DOM

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
View attachment 2015479

. If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."[4][5] The same hadith is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir[6]. The houris are also described graphically by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[7] from Ibn Majah,[8] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal."[9]

//Thomas DOM
Notice how the women are all European sex slaves XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Xangsane
Sadly many Islamic women (and men!) are degenerates

The “pure Muslim waifu” is a thing of the past

The west has corrupted them

But to blame it all on the west is not fair either

It was their own choice to become corrupted

Thus Islamic degenerates are by far the worst kind of degenerates

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Elvisandreaa
@Xangsane bro of course muslimmaxxing reduces the chance she is totally degenerate. But the thing is, it is human nature to have fetishes. You may set boundaries for your wife as much as you want, but you never know what she is fantasizing about while you're making love to her.

• So Sad
Also you're not med, you're Christian Arab

@Xangsane bro of course muslimmaxxing reduces the chance she is totally degenerate. But the thing is, it is human nature to have fetishes. You may set boundaries for your wife as much as you want, but you never know what she is fantasizing about while you're making love to her.
That's why I wish I could be a PSL 7.5 gigachad