Photoshop Guide For Dating App Success

S

spirili

Iron
This forum NEEDS a photoshop guide. Look no further.

If you're tired of waiting for surgeries and/or you have no travel pics because you have no life, and you want to see how well you would do on tinder with a more attractive version of your face and lifestyle, then follow this guide. This DOES work (if you take the time to get it right), and a trusted friend of mine saw my edited pics and said I made him question reality. On dating apps, no one has EVER called me out on having photoshopped pics. However, I wouldn't use this for social media because your friends will know that you're faking stuff.

Step 1: Get some pics of yourself. You might want to invest in a cheap tripod if you don't have someone to take pics of you. If you want to photoshop yourself into sunny outdoor places, you should probably take pics of yourself outside in the sun too so that matching the lighting will be easier.

Step 2: Get some pics of locations you want to say you've traveled to. What I usually do is search youtube for vlogger videos with very low subscribers (to minimize the likelihood of getting caught) and speed watch them to see if they show views of the locations they're in. Then I'd take a screenshot of that part of their video to use as a good background to then edit myself into. The great thing about this method is that the screenshot can't be reverse image searched because its from a video. It's not a stand-alone image someone posted. But I always try to reverse image search it on google images anyway just as a precaution incase that changes.

I've compiled some quick tutorials that I used to teach me how to do specific things in photoshop. They're literally just a few minutes long. They are organized by level of difficulty.

Easy:
To morph your face, watch this video about the liquify tool:
It's a bit of an old video but it still taught me how to use the tools in a very concise, understandable way. There's also a window that automatically opens with liquify now and it allows you to easily edit facial features like eye size, eye tilt, smile, mouth width, etc. Very easy to use.

To get rid of acne and moles (super easy tool):

To whiten your teeth:

To remove unwanted objects/people in an image:

Medium:
To change the background of an image: or
The specific video I used seems to be gone now unfortunately but try the ones above.

To change the color of an object:

To change your eye color:

To swap your face onto someone else's body:

Hard (will take practice):
To make yourself taller:
Even tho the tutorial looks easy, it's only because the background in the pic is blurry. Doing this was difficult for me because I kept distorting the background (with rigid buildings/structures) too much. I never really got it right.

You probably won't need this, but if you're wearing sunglasses and you need to change the reflection in the lenses to match what should be in front of you, then watch this:
It's a bit challenging to get right, and I've only done it once. Keep this in mind because you don't want your sunglasses to show a reflection of your house when the pic is of you on a yacht or on a mountain.

This guide is for those of you who are too uncomfortable giving your pics over to someone else to morph them. Now you can do it yourself. Also, you could just pay someone on fiverr, but that seems to be very hit-or-miss. Sometimes the sellers deliver good results, and other times I've managed to do better than them jfl. I'd rather do it all myself so that no one has access to my unfrauded pics. Can't risk the embarrassment of having those out there.

Photoshop has a 7-day free trial last I checked, so if you are serious about this but don't want to spend too much money, you could compile all the pics you need, watch all the tutorials, then try to edit all your pics within the 7-day period and then cancel the subscription.

If you think getting a particular surgery is going to make your dating life much better, then this is a way you can test out your idea. E.g. if you think your nose is holding you back, you can edit it in photoshop and see if you get a lot more matches on tinder. If you don't, then maybe you'll realize that spending money on a rhinoplasty won't do shit.

Photoshop is a powerful tool. Make use of it to gain an edge. Good luck, buddy boyos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, B O N E S, Agesilaos and 3 others
I'm literally giving you guys a great way to get better results online that anyone can do. I've gotten dates that never would have happened without my photoshop skills. But ok then, I'll keep using this strategy for myself.

Great thread. Not surprised Low IQcels don't appreciate it.

You can get good results with Photoshop. Even if you're just making your normal photos for IG or Tinder better; different lighting is the difference between over-tier and high-tier normie tier. Add in a little morphing and you're adding a couple of points to every photo.

One thing I notice about the morphs/photoshop jobs on looksmax-type sites is that photoshopcels go way overboard and then say "but she'll know you're different when you meet her."

Try and keep everything subtle so that you have plausible deniability on morphs. So for instance, I regularly:

- make myself 1-2 inches taller (barely noticeable)
- bring my hairline down 1cm (barely noticeable)
- smooth my skin with an opacity filter of 50% or so (so I don't look plastic or airbrushed)
- make all my hair - beard, eyebrows, hairline - thicker
- lighten undereye area
- sometimes I'll use liquify to make my shoulders larger depending on what I'm wearing

These things don't make me look like prime Zyzz, but they add 1-2 points. I've also got plausible deniability for everything I do: "I've been running a lot and lost some weight on my face," "I sometimes wear shoes with a heel", "I fucked my beard up when I last trimmed it," and things like that. TBH nobody ever fucking asks anyway. People are stupid and using filters etc. is common so you can just say "I used a filter to make my pics less blurry" or something similar and it doesn't ever go beyond that.

Can't do that if you photoshop yourself to look like Gandy though. So it's better to go from 4 to 6 or 5 to 7.

For other photoshop stuff, like photoshopping yourself into pictures and stuff. I recommend picking the subject photo very well. Maybe learn a bit of actual photography, because then you'll get a feel for what you're looking for. So stuff with challenging backgrounds is far harder to shop than stuff with a more plain background.

Will write more later about this

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Alexanderr, spirili and 2 others
This forum NEEDS a photoshop guide. Look no further.

If you're tired of waiting for surgeries and/or you have no travel pics because you have no life, and you want to see how well you would do on tinder with a more attractive version of your face and lifestyle, then follow this guide. This DOES work (if you take the time to get it right), and a trusted friend of mine saw my edited pics and said I made him question reality. On dating apps, no one has EVER called me out on having photoshopped pics. However, I wouldn't use this for social media because your friends will know that you're faking stuff.

Step 1: Get some pics of yourself. You might want to invest in a cheap tripod if you don't have someone to take pics of you. If you want to photoshop yourself into sunny outdoor places, you should probably take pics of yourself outside in the sun too so that matching the lighting will be easier.

Step 2: Get some pics of locations you want to say you've traveled to. What I usually do is search youtube for vlogger videos with very low subscribers (to minimize the likelihood of getting caught) and speed watch them to see if they show views of the locations they're in. Then I'd take a screenshot of that part of their video to use as a good background to then edit myself into. The great thing about this method is that the screenshot can't be reverse image searched because its from a video. It's not a stand-alone image someone posted. But I always try to reverse image search it on google images anyway just as a precaution incase that changes.

I've compiled some quick tutorials that I used to teach me how to do specific things in photoshop. They're literally just a few minutes long. They are organized by level of difficulty.

Easy:
To morph your face, watch this video about the liquify tool:
It's a bit of an old video but it still taught me how to use the tools in a very concise, understandable way. There's also a window that automatically opens with liquify now and it allows you to easily edit facial features like eye size, eye tilt, smile, mouth width, etc. Very easy to use.

To get rid of acne and moles (super easy tool):

To whiten your teeth:

To remove unwanted objects/people in an image:

Medium:
To change the background of an image: or
The specific video I used seems to be gone now unfortunately but try the ones above.

To change the color of an object:

To change your eye color:

To swap your face onto someone else's body:

Hard (will take practice):
To make yourself taller:
Even tho the tutorial looks easy, it's only because the background in the pic is blurry. Doing this was difficult for me because I kept distorting the background (with rigid buildings/structures) too much. I never really got it right.

You probably won't need this, but if you're wearing sunglasses and you need to change the reflection in the lenses to match what should be in front of you, then watch this:
It's a bit challenging to get right, and I've only done it once. Keep this in mind because you don't want your sunglasses to show a reflection of your house when the pic is of you on a yacht or on a mountain.

This guide is for those of you who are too uncomfortable giving your pics over to someone else to morph them. Now you can do it yourself. Also, you could just pay someone on fiverr, but that seems to be very hit-or-miss. Sometimes the sellers deliver good results, and other times I've managed to do better than them jfl. I'd rather do it all myself so that no one has access to my unfrauded pics. Can't risk the embarrassment of having those out there.

Photoshop has a 7-day free trial last I checked, so if you are serious about this but don't want to spend too much money, you could compile all the pics you need, watch all the tutorials, then try to edit all your pics within the 7-day period and then cancel the subscription.

If you think getting a particular surgery is going to make your dating life much better, then this is a way you can test out your idea. E.g. if you think your nose is holding you back, you can edit it in photoshop and see if you get a lot more matches on tinder. If you don't, then maybe you'll realize that spending money on a rhinoplasty won't do shit.

Photoshop is a powerful tool. Make use of it to gain an edge. Good luck, buddy boyos.

Can’t afford photoshop :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

You can get good results with Photoshop. Even if you're just making your normal photos for IG or Tinder better; different lighting is the difference between over-tier and high-tier normie tier. Add in a little morphing and you're adding a couple of points to every photo.

One thing I notice about the morphs/photoshop jobs on looksmax-type sites is that photoshopcels go way overboard and then say "but she'll know you're different when you meet her."

Try and keep everything subtle so that you have plausible deniability on morphs. So for instance, I regularly:

- smooth my skin with an opacity filter of 50% or so (so I don't look plastic or airbrushed)
- lighten undereye area
- sometimes I'll use liquify to make my shoulders larger depending on what I'm wearing

These things don't make me look like prime Zyzz, but they add 1-2 points. I've also got plausible deniability for everything I do: "I've been running a lot and lost some weight on my face," "I sometimes wear shoes with a heel", "I fucked my beard up when I last trimmed it," and things like that. TBH nobody ever fucking asks anyway. People are stupid and using filters etc. is common so you can just say "I used a filter to make my pics less blurry" or something similar and it doesn't ever go beyond that.

Can't do that if you photoshop yourself to look like Gandy though. So it's better to go from 4 to 6 or 5 to 7.

For other photoshop stuff, like photoshopping yourself into pictures and stuff. I recommend picking the subject photo very well. Maybe learn a bit of actual photography, because then you'll get a feel for what you're looking for. So stuff with challenging backgrounds is far harder to shop than stuff with a more plain background.

"I sometimes wear shoes with a heel"
Yeah Im sure this excuse works really well when they call you out for being a subhuman manlet

- lighten undereye area

Fucking insane how men have to do all this shit just for some used up avg looking foid.

"I sometimes wear shoes with a heel"
Yeah Im sure this excuse works really well when they call you out for being a subhuman manlet
Lol ngmi

Fwiw I'm 5'10. Wear heels of 1-2". Photoshop so I mog girls in photos and don't ever get mogged by guys.

If you aren't lying, you aren't trying
Fucking insane how men have to do all this shit just for some used up avg looking foid.
Can't change the rules of the game. Just got to play

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

- lighten undereye area

It's mostly a waste of time, I used to do this, and while I did get more dates, they didn't go anywhere, if you look less impressive in real life than in your photos the girls will be put off, they won't be able to tell what exactly isn't right about you, but they just won't be attracted to you when they finally meet you in person, they will act aloof, bored, give one-word replies, etc., you won't be able to compensate this through "game" - you can be very funny, witty and charming and still won't get anywhere with them, so you're just basically wasting your time.

It's mostly a waste of time, I used to do this, and while I did get more dates, they didn't go anywhere, if you look less impressive in real life than in your photos the girls will be put off, they won't be able to tell what exactly isn't right about you, but they just won't be attracted to you when they finally meet you in person, they will act aloof, bored, give one-word replies, etc., you won't be able to compensate this through "game" - you can be very funny, witty and charming and still won't get anywhere with them, so you're just basically wasting your time.
I haven't had that experience though.

It's hard to say why it hasn't worked for you without knowing everything about what you're doing, but if airbrushing and IGmaxxing didn't work, nobody would do them.

good guide if you just want to sit at home racking up likes

I haven't had that experience though.

It's hard to say why it hasn't worked for you without knowing everything about what you're doing, but if airbrushing and IGmaxxing didn't work, nobody would do them.
I already said what didn't work - I've got dates, but since in real life I didn't look that good like in the photos, I wouldn't get very far when meeting the girls in person.
Sure, girls can easily get away with photoshopping their pics, when men eventually meet them, they will still bang them even if they look worse in real life, most men are horny and would bang anything, but when guys do this, it basically lowers their chances of sealing a deal, when they go on a date and the girls notice they don't look that great in person, they will immediately be put off.

I already said what didn't work - I've got dates, but since in real life I didn't look that good like in the photos, I wouldn't get very far when meeting the girls in person.
Sure, girls can easily get away with photoshopping their pics, when men eventually meet them, they will still bang them even if they look worse in real life, most men are horny and would bang anything, but when guys do this, it basically lowers their chances of sealing a deal, when they go on a date and the girls notice they don't look that great in person, they will immediately be put off.

I understand, but what I'm saying is that it's hard to say without seeing your pics and knowing how you behave on dates.

For instance; if you're a saintblackopscel and you photoshop yourself to look like prime gandy, then there's no coming back from that when you're on a date.

That's very different to if you basically look the same but you're photoshopping a pimple or two out; in which case a girl is never going to notice.

So as much as some guy above said "rope because even if you photoshop your height you're a manlet" I've never, ever had a girl question the idea I'm 6' tall. Same with all the other stuff; I don't use the excuses but I have them as back up. In reality, I look better in the photoshop but there's complete plausible deniability.

I'm saying I would guess you're overphotoshopping yourself if you get this reaction constantly, but it's hard to say.

Maybe you just give off autism vibes immediately. I don't know

good guide if you just want to sit at home racking up likes
This isn't just about making your face look better. It would also help chads like @Amnesia who have no social life. They could photoshop themselves into exotic backgrounds to make it seem like they travel a lot. Instead of autistic bathroom and car selfies, he could post pics of him on beaches and mountains. It's an extra advantage.

This kind of frauding is much easier to get away with, because how will anyone know you didn't actually go to any of these places?