Physical Exercise fixes your life.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
You're rotting in your bed. Depressed. Thinking about all of the things you cannot change...
Little do you know it's not because you're a subhuman, but because you are living like one.
Stop living like a subhuman and DO.

Then, you will get a taste of peace of which you have been waiting impatiently.. You will accept your flaws.. you will finally feel happy. You will feel cured.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, ang3l and Deleted member 21688
nothing will get the copers on this forum to actually self improve rather than speculate about surgeries they won't get

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy and enchanted_elixir
A5479-Architecture-of-Cities-Copenhagen-The-city-of-Tales.jpg

Forcibly exercising aimlessly doesn't solve anything in life

It is just one step below gymcelling lunacy to extremes

just take cold showers and nofap to turn into chad bro

You're rotting in your bed. Depressed. Thinking about all of the things you cannot change...
Little do you know it's not because you're a subhuman, but because you are living like one.
Stop living like a subhuman and DO.

Then, you will get a taste of peace of which you have been waiting impatiently.. You will accept your flaws.. you will finally feel happy. You will feel cured.
nothing will get the copers on this forum to actually self improve rather than speculate about surgeries they won't get
I workout more often and harder than 90% of the people on this forum but I'm still depressed. There is nothing that will compensate for being non NT and not experiencing love lol. But it's a good cope and it does help.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I workout more often and harder than 90% of the people on this forum but I'm still depressed. There is nothing that will compensate for being non NT and not experiencing love lol. But it's a good cope and it does help.
Betabux isn't cope. Making money is better than rotting on bed.

I am exercising a lot more these days but honestly I don't think it's improved my mental health at all