Physical work is a key for everything.

skatchypotato13

skatchypotato13

Iron
Without it we get weaker and loose our life meaning... It is a key for testosterone and bone growth just look at builders hands or woodcutter back

Humans are not born to work in office, so if you study to work an easy office job you are fucking selfish subhuman who doesn't care for his children and they children...

Get back to your human basics and find a physicly hard job. everyone will respect you more and you are going to build a base for next generations of yours..

Gotta go in woods see ya

Hahahah and also pls dont consider gym a physical work dont make me laugh im just gonna tell you to comapre average gymcell and average farmer or any other physical worker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, TrestIsBest, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
just be survivalist theory

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Brutal Thoreaupill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Without it we get weaker and loose our life meaning... It is a key for testosterone and bone growth just look at builders hands or woodcutter back

Humans are not born to work in office, so if you study to work an easy office job you are fucking selfish subhuman who doesn't care for his children and they children...

Get back to your human basics and find a physicly hard job. everyone will respect you more and you are going to build a base for next generations of yours..

Gotta go in woods see ya

Hahahah and also pls dont consider gym a physical work dont make me laugh im just gonna tell you to comapre average gymcell and average farmer or any other physical worker

nah defo agree with this, those that do hard graft are defo more masculine compared to office workers and stuff but you defo do wish you was in that office sometimes since its easy as fuck hahah

gym still counts

• JFL
Reactions: skatchypotato13
nah defo agree with this, those that do hard graft are defo more masculine compared to office workers and stuff but you defo do wish you was in that office sometimes since its easy as fuck hahah
I meant physicaly easy lol it is definetly not easy mentaly thats why i could not work in there!

Gotta go in woods see ya

Agree but, soon society won't have any physical jobs left

They want us to live in a pod and eat ants and do nothing but consume, just like the matrix

• +1
Reactions: skatchypotato13
Agree but, soon society won't have any physical jobs left

They want us to live in a pod and eat ants and do nothing but consume, just like the matrix
russian victory in ww3 is our only hope

I get a lot of ppl cage at me for this but as a waiter I spend 12 hours running around carrying 10-15KGs at any one time with good posture while also having to do physical end of day jobs such as stock moving heavy bins, sweeping, mopping moving furniture and such like and I have noticed my looks have improved drastically I have masc hands, stronger body, maybe cope but my face seems way more chad maybe due to constant cardio or whatever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, skatchypotato13 and Racky
Yeqh i am going in to a blue collar job

physical work doesn't pay shit and no one respects it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dadfa, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Tbf I've never seen no Chad farmers or any Chad construction worker they always look like shit unfortunately for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, thereallegend, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
8 hours of construction work just makes you exhausted and destroys your Body in decades. Youre not gonna keep adding plates to The Bar after The work day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129, Deleted member 7580, skatchypotato13 and 1 other person
Tbf I've never seen no Chad farmers or any Chad construction worker they always look like shit unfortunately for them
Then the only farmers u have seen were on the ads in supermarket

physical work doesn't pay shit and no one respects it.
average blacksmith hands

Unnamed

your hands

21e4f7728506971d61b19596039ca0dc  hands sehun

choose who you will respect more

You have never seen this dravidian beast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and skatchypotato13
8 hours of construction work just makes you exhausted and destroys your Body in decades. Youre not gonna keep adding plates to The Bar after The work day
kys

Then the only farmers u have seen were on the ads in supermarket
Nah I've got land on countryside and they all look either like Auschwitz survivors or puffy looking with huge forearms.

Yeah no. LMAO

Labour jobs will age you so fucking hard you won’t believe it

All my blue collor peers look 35+ at 25 and they have huge beer guts and balding hard as fuck

They’re invisible to the opposite sex unless it’s too beta provide(aka human atm)

The only muscle they have is forearms and it looks subhuman as fuck. Women are repulsed by them

They have no shoulders/delts or any muscle anywhere else besides subhuman provider places

If you’re goal is to have an aesthetic pshqyue and keep your looks then manual labour is beyond a hinderence

Last edited: