Physique and Penis > Face and Height

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Holy fuck lmaoo purely because of my physique and penis I am probably getting sex tomorrow, Monday. I mean, I hope so lol. I also have good frame. My physique and penis ends up in sex. Dimorphism > All. I told her im 6'1, but im 6'1 only with lifts. But doesnt matter.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, WeiWei and halloweed
Holy fuck lmaoo purely because of my physique and penis I am probably getting sex tomorrow, Monday. I mean, I hope so lol. I also have good frame. My physique and penis ends up in sex. Dimorphism > All. I told her im 6'1, but im 6'1 only with lifts. But doesnt matter.
If u had a good face you wouldn’t say probably
cope harder niger

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
True. MTN face mogs Chadlite face is MTN is 4+ inches taller which better frame and physique. Not sure why most people debate this.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
First time I disagree with you. Physique > penis. Face > height, height and penises are just bonus (if you aren’t under 6 inches and under 5’7 then it becomes a problem if you are)

If u had a good face you wouldn’t say probably
cope harder niger
Im not sub5
True. MTN face mogs Chadlite face is MTN is 4+ inches taller which better frame and physique. Not sure why most people debate this.
Yes I explained this in my thick female thread already High estrogen healthy females are naturally attracted to dimorphic men
First time I disagree with you. Physique > penis. Face > height, height and penises are just bonus (if you aren’t under 6 inches and under 5’7 then it becomes a problem if you are)
6 inches is not enough. Nor is 6.5. 7 it begin. And yes ik face > height anyway. Face is king, but one major failo can make it all over.

Keep coping idiot lol have you ever watched Austin Dunham’s videos? We all know face is the prize

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, nope and asdvek
Im not sub5

Yes I explained this in my thick female thread already High estrogen healthy females are naturally attracted to dimorphic men

6 inches is not enough. Nor is 6.5. 7 it begin. And yes ik face > height anyway. Face is king, but one major failo can make it all over.
6 inches is enough if not girthlet but even then that’s choad territory, also over for me cause im 7/7.1 inches bp :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Biggest larper as of right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 71172
Big dicks win. :eek:

wdym? dimorphism > all,
If dimorphism was law then wrestlers would be the biggest slayers since their necks are comically wide

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Keep coping idiot lol have you ever watched Austin Dunham’s videos? We all know face is the prize
Face is more important obviously but at certain point where the difference of height and frame is too great, your face can't save you. I am not coping because I frankly do not care I am a framecel and have accepted my fate.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and butterworld
If dimorphism was law then wrestlers would be the biggest slayers since their necks are comically wide
everything needs a balance retard

Tales