Physique update

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Platinum
Guys, don't stress, it's just your diet that draws you back, in this physique pic I literally have done 3 sets of lateral raises and 1 set of tricep pushdown in the last 3 months! (All diet and genes in the end)
IMG 20240828 042431

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, aber, chrxth5 and 2 others
Guys, don't stress, it's just your diet that draws you back, in this physique pic I literally have done 3 sets of lateral raises and 1 set of tricep pushdown in the last 3 months! (All diet and genes in the end)
View attachment 3129300
I’m mirin your shoulders bhai

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
mirin avg middle schooler after 10 pushups build :fire:

• +1
Reactions: aber and Outerz14
View attachment 3129300
Tags some smart users - @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @Orc @PsychoDsk @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Ya shit is crazy when u eat properly, keep in mind I'm between 15-20% bf so this isn't even at peak :feelswhy:
I dont wanna eat right:feelswah:
IMG 5096
this was me 2 weeks into the bulk

• +1
Reactions: sayi and Outerz14
Eat more animal fat, meat and milk (alot of eggs some days aswell) and you won't need to track calories
I drink so much milk you dont understand

• +1
m
Eat more animal fat, meat and milk (alot of eggs some days aswell) and you won't need to track calories
my front delts are developing nicely with my shoulders though I’m working more lateral head and traps

• +1
m

my front delts are developing nicely with my shoulders though I’m working more lateral head and traps
Ya lateral head most important to look wide, but most importantly is bones, you need a base where that muscle to be on

• +1
Ya lateral head most important to look wide, but most importantly is bones, you need a base where that muscle to be on
I have a good clavical to waist ratio imo

• +1
AVG structure but it has the right growth pattern, your bones are weak thoe
still growing rn bones womt fuse till I’m like 19

• +1
still growing rn bones womt fuse till I’m like 19
Even if they fuse, you can still get them thicker and wider so there no problem, just eat more fat and keep the meat up you'll be good brother

• +1
Even if they fuse, you can still get them thicker and wider so there no problem, just eat more fat and keep the meat up you'll be good brother
thanks bro🙏

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and MonoTBB
Good sht

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and MonoTBB
What where you eating and what was your caloric intake?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chrxth5 and Outerz14
I don't track shit, I eat mostly meat and fat little carbs
Amazing progress btw 👍. I recently cut and I was left skinny fat, after I bulked I put on muscle but have hella fat and bloated face. Need to cut again but not sure how to properly so I’ll just eat eggs meat without rice or carbs ig

Amazing progress btw 👍. I recently cut and I was left skinny fat, after I bulked I put on muscle but have hella fat and bloated face. Need to cut again but not sure how to properly so I’ll just eat eggs meat without rice or carbs ig
Nah, carbs are essential for your body, you t will drop if u drop the carbs aswell, u need balance, eat more fat and protein as of meat, organs and dairy, carbs use fruit, potatoes, rice that's it