The Apex Predator

@Zelenskyiv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, ambi, Aero and 2 others
Reddit mod pheno

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ambi, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
you look like a typical fat incel in that pic, nice ascension and glowup bruh !

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, butterworld and 4 others
Fat makes u look half a foot shorter

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero and Zelenskyiv
redittor archetype

IMG 9975

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
idk why but for me when I was skinny and young I got no pussy but as soon as I got fat and old I got pussy , maybe some men peak at 50

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How many kg in that pic and now?

idk why but for me when I was skinny and young I got no pussy but as soon as I got fat and old I got pussy , maybe some men peak at 50
Wb fat and young

I'm 78.5 currently, wanna get down to 74kg and then i'll bulk up to 100kg. Gotta start gymcelling properly.
75 is the goat for me. I'm lean but not twink tier.

Actually I was 124, but I don't think I even looked that fat.

• +1
Was it easier to get from 120 to 90 than 90 to 75 or was it all the same)
It was all easy. First I just ate 2500 calories a day in one big meal, then down to 2200. Now my maintenance is around 2500 I think.

• Love it
I'm 78.5 currently, wanna get down to 74kg and then i'll bulk up to 100kg. Gotta start gymcelling properly.
Don't bulk it's pointless as a natty. My muscles are just as big now as when I was 90kg.

• +1
Don't bulk it's pointless as a natty. My muscles are just as big now as when I was 90kg.
I don't gain muscle while maingaining. if you want to make big gains you gotta bulk bro, otherwise you're really limiting your progress.

I don't gain muscle while maingaining. if you want to make big gains you gotta bulk bro, otherwise you're really limiting your progress.
I've gained muscle and strength while maintaining 75kg. I think guys just think they gain muscle when they bulk because they look bigger, but it's fat. It makes no sense, why would more fat make your muscle fibers bigger?

I've gained muscle and strength while maintaining 75kg. I think guys just think they gain muscle when they bulk because they look bigger, but it's fat. It makes no sense, why would more fat make your muscle fibers bigger?
Nah, I my lifts get better. Lol bro that's how you get stronger lol. Your body needs energy to build muscle, it doesn't pull it out of thin air.
Calorie surplus = your body uses some of that to create muscle. You can't stay the same weight and increase muscle mass past a certain point.
What are your lifts like? Squat, bench, overhead press?

• Hmm...
Reactions: vinn98
have you considered tanmaxxing?