pic related

Enlil

Enlil

murder
5 6080016641213595903

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
wats the point of not giving up on something thats out of your control?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
You can control it though. Everything is possible with steroids and plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
please i beg you tell me why every female sees me look in disgust and say "you'll die virgin, uttermensch cuck "

no it isnt. its not guaranteed that a girl will like you
Bro if you're over 5'10 get a gym body juice get jaw implants and other surgeries you'll ascend hard

• +1
please i beg you tell me why every female sees me look in disgust and say "you'll die virgin, uttermensch cuck "

why do you think?

Space

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
im 5'11, gymaxxed and i already have a good jaw
reminder that anything under 6'3 is not considered a human being. the manlet cutoff has been raised. we are in 2020 now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3463 and BigBoy
I don't know what it is then lol.

dude, competition is absurd nowdays. no only most girls my age are married with kids, younger girls are taken as well. even if you run across a single girl, with all the options she has, its impossible that she likes you. you might as well give the lottery a shot, its more likely to win at that

• JFL
dude, competition is absurd nowdays. no only most girls my age are married with kids, younger girls are taken as well. even if you run across a single girl, with all the options she has, its impossible that she likes you. you might as well give the lottery a shot, its more likely to win at that
That's why i am considering plastic surgery to become at least 5.5 psl. How old are you ?

I don't know what it is then lol.

How old are you bro maybe cause you look very young.
if you read his posts hes a bitch and a pushover, he wants to act like a female. its unironically his personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
they say that if you are walking trough hell, you have to keep walking through it
No bro fuck the defeatist mentality i am gonna make it. As soon as i become able to afford surgery i'll ascend like a mf.

• +1
if you read his posts hes a bitch and a pushover, he wants to act like a female. its unironically his personality.

thats because my personality is the one sexually active guys have. what do you think normies are? alphas? lol. they are women with dicks.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
Just be gay, you'll get literal chad lmao but just for 1 night.
Many incels seem to be turning gay, maybe because of xenoestrogens.

• JFL
20. no bro im truecel. female here want bbc only

are you mad cuck?
i wasnt talking about you you irrelevant baboon
giphy.gif

it is unironically your personality as well

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
shave your unibrow and lose weight im sure that would multiply your chances by a lot

• JFL
@Enlil literally if you lose weight which might take a while and you deal with your unibrow (pretty sure shaving it isnt the only option) then considering ur eye area if ur not squintmaxxing in ur avi, youd be atleast mid tier normie depending on your height

@Enlil literally if you lose weight which might take a while and you deal with your unibrow (pretty sure shaving it isnt the only option) then considering ur eye area if ur not squintmaxxing in ur avi, youd be atleast mid tier normie depending on your height
He's not the guy in the avi bro

• Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Bro @Enlil syrian hoes love bbc ?

You can't turn gay bro jfl
Well, in the womb you can. And possibly as a baby.

Soy mom gay son.

Also there's a ''reserve homosexuality'' function to prevent suicide for many incels it seems.
No sex until a certain age and the same thing happens as in prison, men will turn gay.

• JFL
Well, in the womb you can. And possibly as a baby.

Soy mom gay son.

Also there's a ''reserve homosexuality'' function to prevent suicide for many incels it seems.
No sex until a certain age and the same thing happens as in prison, men will turn gay.
But still. Once you're born straight you can't "turn" gay it will destroy you mentally and drive you to roping.

But still. Once you're born straight you can't "turn" gay it will destroy you mentally and drive you to roping.
Sexuality is the most powerful emotion and cause for other emotions.

Completely unfulfilled as a hugless kissless virgin it drives you literally insane after a certain point.
Some people tolerate it better though.

One of my friends '' turned'' gay at 24 yo because of virginity.
I have heard about other such cases also and it lives in the collective unconscious.

Heard about the idea of turning gay and it being pathetic because of no sex from a 15 yo girl once.

• Woah
Sexuality is the most powerful emotion and cause for other emotions.

Completely unfulfilled as a hugless kissless virgin it drives you literally insane after a certain point.
Some people tolerate it better though.

One of my friends '' turned'' gay at 24 yo because of virginity.
I have heard about other such cases also and it lives in the collective unconscious.

Heard about the idea of turning gay and it being pathetic because of no sex from a 15 yo girl once.
Still it' s fucked up majority of incels don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx