[pic unrelated] reincarnation maxxers gtfih

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

Who here actually believes that when you die you are reincarnated into another person? And if so do you think your worth in the next life depends on how well you did in the last life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and RedKeyboard
idk bro test it and make a theard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1973, rockndogs and 9 others
View attachment 47827
Who here actually believes that when you die you are reincarnated into another person? And if so do you think your worth in the next life depends on how well you did in the last life?
i don't believe in anything anymore tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
idk bro test it and make a theard
Would tbh, I'm only afraid of being reincarnated as an even bigger subhuman

@RichardSpencel wink me bro

That's why we should nuke the shithole that is India, too many subhumanx

Shitskin hindu cope me too jfl
LEGIT
LMAO if you cope that hard to think that your "next life" will be an awesome paradise.
If life is hard, chances are so will be death. The most blackpilled religions at the moment in my opinion are the Abrahamic religions. Not the stuff on television "Jesus loves you", the "Burning in hell for all eternity for sinning", "Luke 19:27 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me"" and all that stuff that makes you really think, there is no end to this madness.

LEGIT
LMAO if you cope that hard to think that your "next life" will be an awesome paradise.
If life is hard, chances are so will be death. The most blackpilled religions at the moment in my opinion are the Abrahamic religions. Not the stuff on television "Jesus loves you", the "Burning in hell for all eternity for sinning", "Luke 19:27 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me"" and all that stuff that makes you really think, there is no end to this madness.
tldr. not one word

• +1
everything you believe in has been fed to you by other people in your life. there is no proof for consciousness. ur just a robot programmed to think how other people made you think. blackpillers arent any different from normies, they just circle jerk a different perspective

• +1
Feel like thats my only change besides getting real rich...

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
if there is I BETTER BE A FUCKING CHAD NEXT LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and ChoSeungHui