Pick up Art vs Looksmaxing

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
what do all pick up artists have in common?
they make profit on selling their books, videos, guides that explain how to seduce a girl.
according to them you can seduce any girl with your personality and sociabilty, communication and physical interaction: no matter your face, height and body.
PUA fans spend money to buy advice which is completely useless and does not help them in getting laid, therefore they buy lies and deception.

Look theory is the harsh trush about attraction and seduction: even if the look may be partially subjective, through the look theory it's possible to understand which features can improve your possibilities to attract women.
unlike PUA guides, all looksmaxing guides are free and copyright-free.

there is a plenty of examples of men who spend their money incorrectly, think about a wageslave who spends all his money on an expensive car, hoping to attract women with it.
an ugly man with recessed face could literally ascend with 20k spent in maxilloFacial surgery and would get laid more than a millionaire who drives a Lamborghini.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
what do all pick up artists have in common?
they make profit on selling their books, videos, guides that explain how to seduce a girl.
according to them you can seduce any girl with your personality and sociabilty, communication and physical interaction: no matter your face, height and body.
PUA fans spend money to buy advice which is completely useless and does not help them in getting laid, therefore they buy lies and deception.

Look theory is the harsh trush about attraction and seduction: even if the look may be partially subjective, through the look theory it's possible to understand which features can improve your possibilities to attract women.
unlike PUA guides, all looksmaxing guides are free and copyright-free.

there is a plenty of examples of men who spend their money incorrectly, think about a wageslave who spends all his money on an expensive car, hoping to attract women with it.
an ugly man with recessed face could literally ascend with 20k spent in maxilloFacial surgery and would get laid more than a millionaire who drives a Lamborghini.
Idk if all men buy expensive cars to solely attract women tbh. But yes, I agree with the point.

tenor.gif

Stop coping it's face >everything else.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Guess how many words bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Legit. I disregard all dating advice from anyone who sells it in any way shape or form.

Legit I was never a materialistic person. I don't see myself spending more than $20,000 on a car. But I can see myself spening $30,000 in total on cosmetic surgery for the halo effect and pump and dump. Meanwhile billy betabux thinks he's Chad with is Lambo