(Pics) Clenching jaw gives me hollow cheeks. No I don't have body dysmorphia.

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

geomaxxed at birth
Without clench
IMG 20240808 195934

With clench
IMG 20240808 200125

Saw another thread of someone saying they looked way better with clenching. I don't clench, i slightly flex my masseter muscles while keeping my jaw open so I can talk while doing it. I've done it so much that I can do it without any effort now.

Im 19% bodyfat.

The question is, should I hypertrophy my masseters till they are of that size? or will that not give similar effects?

I know how great the picture quality is.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Further proof mastic gum chewing is good,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prince_, pslSpider, richpilled and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Bartenderofnashv, j3lqer8658 and 3 others
lose fat then i get them without coench

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Elijah_leo
Except it will bloat you so no hollow cheeks
Why does this nigga cope so much ik youre over 16 so you cant benifit from my awsome technique but dont discourage others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and lucifer6969
how? isn't flexing a muscle the same as hypertrophy in it? the place the blood flows in will instead have tissues that's the only difference.

Why does this nigga cope so much ik youre over 16 so you cant benifit from my awsome technique but dont discourage others
jfl chewing mastic gum = awesome technique

Without clench
View attachment 3081778
With clench
View attachment 3081781
Saw another thread of someone saying they looked way better with clenching. I don't clench, i slightly flex my masseter muscles while keeping my jaw open so I can talk while doing it. I've done it so much that I can do it without any effort now.

Im 19% bodyfat.

The question is, should I hypertrophy my masseters till they are of that size? or will that not give similar effects?

Clenching is TMJ speedrunning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KNOXS, ttlurker, Darwined and 2 others
Yes thats why you chew mastic and bonesmash jaw joint to strengthen it
what is bloat? excess water in your face, the only way masseter hypertrophy could give bloat would be if your insertions make it so hypertrophy looks like bloat since its close to your cheeks, but by flexing I can see the insertions and they don't give bloat? or does flexing only make a specific part fuller like the peak of the bicep?

Yes, flexing only makes a specific part of your jaw muscles look bigger like your peak looks bigger while flexing your bicep, and if you hypertrophy it then the entire muscle will grow including the part that lays closer to your cheeks.

Therefore masseter hypertrophy will give me and everyone bloat.

• +1
Reactions: richpilled and lucifer6969
what is bloat? excess water in your face, the only way masseter hypertrophy could give bloat would be if your insertions make it so hypertrophy looks like bloat since its close to your cheeks, but by flexing I can see the insertions and they don't give bloat? or does flexing only make a specific part fuller like the peak of the bicep?

Yes, flexing only makes a specific part of your jaw muscles look bigger like your peak looks bigger while flexing your bicep, and if you hypertrophy it then the entire muscle will grow including the part that lays closer to your cheeks.

Therefore masseter hypertrophy will give me and everyone bloat.
jfl i answered my own question no point of this thread anymore stop faggoting around here now

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and MA_ascender
Don’t open your mouth so much man, even if it gives you hollow cheeks, looksmin

Don’t open your mouth so much man, even if it gives you hollow cheeks, looksmin
its isn't open much, just enough so that my teeth aren't touching

Without clench
View attachment 3081778
With clench
View attachment 3081781

Im 19% bodyfat.

COPE!!
moggers exist only below 1.5% body fat percentage

this keeps being regurgitated over and over again but there havent been a single post with photo evidence suggesting so
Anecdotal evidence, but im a chronic clencher and only found out after browsing forum and i dont have chipmunk cheeks, and I also get hollowing when I clench down like OP

this keeps being regurgitated over and over again but there havent been a single post with photo evidence suggesting so
There are cases where people have enlarged masseters and they get Botox to shrink them because it made them look bloated, this proves that it is possible for masseter hypertrophy to make you look bloated in some scenarios (when you have bad gonions, high body fat is also able to do this), if the person has good gonions the masseter hypertrophy doesn’t make them look bloated

Examples:

Good gonions

Bad gonions

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and italianmixedcurry
There are cases where people have enlarged masseters and they get Botox to shrink them because it made them look bloated, this proves that it is possible for masseter hypertrophy to make you look bloated in some scenarios (when you have bad gonions, high body fat is also able to do this), if the person has good gonions the masseter hypertrophy doesn’t make them look bloated

Examples:

Good gonions
View attachment 3081893

Bad gonions
View attachment 3081895
Chewing can improve gonions tho and i only recommend it to dudes who are still in puberty so they get bone structure benifits

I have heard some stuff about this, still not too sure abt it though
Yea hormones matter too i think but worth a try plus it improves gonial angle and upswings maxilla

Yea hormones matter too i think but worth a try plus it improves gonial angle and upswings maxilla
chewing increases gonial angle

exact same thing to me

It bloats if you eat shit - too many people blame their ‘bad gonions’ whilst eating 300g carbs and 12g salt.

It bloats if you eat shit - too many people blame their ‘bad gonions’ whilst eating 300g carbs and 12g salt.
if you have bad gonions, it will look bad

if you are bloated and have a higher bf%, it will look bad

Stop yapping just lean down faggot

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
the bloat from chewing is temporaru

Without clench
View attachment 3081778
With clench
View attachment 3081781

Im 19% bodyfat.

Are you mewing too or no?

Without clench
View attachment 3081778
With clench
View attachment 3081781

Im 19% bodyfat.

For anyone wondering this isnt true i used the half and bottom of his ear in both pics used a ruler both ar the same size that = to in pic 1 = 4 pic 2 = 6

Bottom of ear to bottom of chin = 30 in pic 1 vs 50 in pic 2

Pic 1/pic 2 would be 7.5/8.5

So ofc op is frauding since chewing and biting down didnt make his skull 12% longer

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
For anyone wondering this isnt true i used the half and bottom of his ear in both pics used a ruler both ar the same size that = to in pic 1 = 4 pic 2 = 6

Bottom of ear to bottom of chin = 30 in pic 1 vs 50 in pic 2

Pic 1/pic 2 would be 7.5/8.5

So ofc op is frauding since chewing and biting down didnt make his skull 12% longer
I said in the post I don't close my jaw and keep it a little open while flexing my masseters, in the start it was closed.

Get down to 12% body fat. At 19% body fat you don't know what you look like yet