[PICS] Is it even POSSIBLE to ascend my frame...

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
W8BGPcAARjnzP3OteABgEaDfMj5X96nFL3v66ZjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

cant even jon skywalker Maxx with my frame bro

brooooooooot

aaaaaaaaallllll

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chintuck22, RAITEIII and 1 other person
How to do aspie measurement???
HUMANe has left the chat

Not enough iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
mirin high cheekbones

blast roids

is this you

IMG 20201129 160230

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Which pics are yours? Looks like 3 different people?
Mulatto, whiteish, rice.
you calling him mulatto just gave him dopamine rush

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Shitty pic tbh. Might be a curry. Same shit tbh.
bro im literally not even curry jfl just tanned i have god tier tanning genes probably the best on the forum

• Hmm...
average frame, just build muscle and lose abit bf, train shoulders to

bro im literally not even curry jfl just tanned i have god tier tanning genes probably the best on the forum
The last guy looks like some curry rice mix. Idk who the fuck is you even at this point. As I said 3 different people.

Which pics are yours? Looks like 3 different people?
Mulatto, whiteish, rice.
Only first one. Btw mirin native looking good there

• +1
The last guy looks like some curry rice mix. Idk who the fuck is you even at this point. As I said 3 different people.
i WAS the first one (with hair and tanned as fuck), the second two pics are the same person he just roidmaxxed

i WAS the first one (with hair and tanned as fuck), the second two pics are the same person he just roidmaxxed
Why do you have erection in your pic?

Start deep breathing. And work on posture

Why do you have erection in your pic?
JFL dude I'm not even kidding I have to wear 2 pairs of shorts because my dick has like forward protrusion like its very visible, it's why I can't wear gym shorts at all usually. Even right now I'm wearing joggers with shorts under LMAO

• JFL
IMG 20200422 101253

ok so in this other angle you can see my wide hips way better

comment below how over it is
i rarely see hips this wide on dudes bruh this can't be average

Anyway, my ratio is like 1.68~, but guess it depends on angle and such, so...

View attachment 873715

U worry too much about that shit when it barely has any relevance on how your level of attraction can be perceived. Like ded just work ur upper body and its gonna look nice that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10536
View attachment 873715

Imo, it's not that the hips are that wide, is that you don't have enough muscles around the waist for example. So like inject t and lift heavy shit?

Imo, it's not that the hips are that wide, is that you don't have enough muscles around the waist for example. So like inject t and lift heavy shit?
alright man. i can't inject T, can't afford it, doesn't fit in my career lifestyle, i already have too much T (i actually have gyno if you look closely i just hide it), and in puberty my skin got GIGA oily and brutal acne came.

also my dad is bald as fuck

but i literally have an hourglass figure. like how the fuck do i even fix that i have no idea where to begin. my hips ARE wide bro, i literally have the thigh gap shit girls dream of having lmaooo....

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 10536
alright man. i can't inject T, can't afford it, doesn't fit in my career lifestyle, i already have too much T (i actually have gyno if you look closely i just hide it), and in puberty my skin got GIGA oily and brutal acne came.

also my dad is bald as fuck

but i literally have an hourglass figure. like how the fuck do i even fix that i have no idea where to begin. my hips ARE wide bro, i literally have the thigh gap shit girls dream of having lmaooo....
Not advocating t, anyway. Just gymcel as you do and eat a little bit more. I mean, what else is there to do? Replace your hips with prosthetics? But you don't have money...
You're focusing on some useless shit, when what matters is the face. Just don't stop gymceling.

@ArvidGustavsson what Programm did you use to measure that picture

Not advocating t, anyway. Just gymcel as you do and eat a little bit more. I mean, what else is there to do? Replace your hips with prosthetics? But you don't have money...
You're focusing on some useless shit, when what matters is the face. Just don't stop gymceling.
thanks brocel.

i was kinda hoping there was something i could do to actually fix this. like should i train obliques more to get rid of the tiny waist i have (but wide hips making me look feminine)?

obviously train upper body

also ive been slamming shoulders, back, arms, chest, but i have no idea how to train lats

• +1
how tall are you

Get big delts, lats and forearms