[PICS] MY CHADLITEFISH ONLY GOT 30 LIKES IN 1 WEEK

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Not a single girl messaged my chadfish first, most of them are not answering when i ask a date,
most of the matches are ugly/average/obese girls
brutally over for his app, tinder recently started to fire a lot of people from their company because subscribers numbers went down a lot https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c0xj08l9055o

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @New Poster @6ft4 @MoggerGaston @JOJOcelReturns @Reformed @Xangsane @WishIwasChico @Alexanderrr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL, mayo mogger and 4 others
Dude nobody cares. You can do fishing on tinder and shit and they might get or may not get likes but at the end of the day ur still ugly and short and incel. You don't achieve anything with these tinder tests. Just a fucking waste of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL, cromagnon and 9 others
The standards are getting crazier every year:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, noonespecial, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
It shows that things are getting even worse, in the past chadlite would get better recognition on tinder and what if somebody's max potential with surgeries is chadlite, its coming to a point of no return only chads top 1% will have harems and society will collapse, future generations will be sexless depressed and non productive or I am missing something

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and mayo mogger
Not a single girl messaged my chadfish first, most of them are not answering when i ask a date,
brutally over for his app, tinder recently started to fire a lot of people from their company because subscribers numbers went down a lot https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c0xj08l9055o

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @New Poster @6ft4 @MoggerGaston @JOJOcelReturns @Reformed @Xangsane @WishIwasChico @Alexanderrr

Yeah it should be water at this point to understand that selfies don't cut it for men, unless you have a 99th percentile face like Maher.

Niko got like 8k matches solely due to his photo choices.

Downloadfile142
Downloadfile141

He would easily break a 100 with these photos.

As opposed to this, where he would be lucky to have 15.

3407086 3063384 2963361 A50D5A84 48E4 49EA AC69 51C64EB1A98B 1

You need to have this face to pull off selfies and it's outdoor ones too.

images

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, 6ft4 and Zenis
Dude nobody cares. You can do fishing on tinder and shit and they might get or may not get likes but at the end of the day ur still ugly and short and incel. You don't achieve anything with these tinder tests. Just a fucking waste of time

Difference between a 100 and 15 are the photo choices you dumbass dalit.

Downloadfile142

3407086 3063384 2963361 A50D5A84 48E4 49EA AC69 51C64EB1A98B 1

Yeah it should be water at this point to understand that selfies don't cut it for men, unless you have a 99th percentile face like Maher.

Niko got like 8k matches solely due to his photo choices.

View attachment 3144984View attachment 3144985

He would easily break a 100 with these photos.

As opposed to this, where he would be lucky to have 15.

View attachment 3144987

You need to have this face to pull off selfies and it's outdoor ones too.

images
Yes you need a huge lower third to look good in selfies as a guy. this is water. Lens distoration rapes your lower third so

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yes you need a huge lower third to look good in selfies as a guy. this is water. Lens distoration rapes your lower third so

And a hyper robust face in general, which no one from this forum is unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
And a hyper robust face in general, which no one from this forum is unfortunately.
Salludon and zeta are the only ones I can think of. I would say crisick as well but he’s a massive massive fraud

• JFL
Salludon and zeta are the only ones I can think of. I would say crisick as well but he’s a massive massive fraud

Salludon sure, but he filter frauds.

Zeta has that .org aspie gaze that can't pull it off.

There are no Mahers, Carmacks in this shithole.

• +1
Salludon sure, but he filter frauds.

Zeta has that .org aspie gaze that can't pull it off.

There are no Mahers, Carmacks in this shithole.
Ya obviously. Carmack has the highest bone mass I’ve ever seen ngl, him and Maher. Is there anyone else on their level bone wise?

• Hmm...
Ya obviously. Carmack has the highest bone mass I’ve ever seen ngl, him and Maher. Is there anyone else on their level bone wise?
Turk

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Zenis
Online dating is proof that behaviour mogs looks for getting foids

Online dating neutralizes behaviour across different personality types so that there's no benefit to being an extravert over an introvert

The fact that your looks need to be SO rare to manage decent results from it (even Chadlite is struggling) shows just how much physical rarity is required to compensate for not being able to demonstrate your behaviour to a foid

You may try disprove the first sentence of my post by saying that Chad getting all the spoils in online dating proves looks is far more important than behaviour
But think about this deeply for a second, the fact that every guy from 20th to 99th percentile looks can get sex from a girl he meets through real life (thanks to his behaviour) while only 1% or less of men can have women treat them with decency on dating apps shows how hard behaviour mogs looks.
20th percentile is even being too conservative, there are some 5th percentile looks guys out there with girlfriends to fuck and nobody bats an eye at it

@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TheLastLaugh, Clavicular and 1 other person
Online dating is proof that behaviour mogs looks for getting foids

Online dating neutralizes behaviour across different personality types so that there's no benefit to being an extravert over an introvert

The fact that your looks need to be SO rare to manage decent results from it (even Chadlite is struggling) shows just how much physical rarity is required to compensate for not being able to demonstrate your behaviour to a foid

You may try disprove the first sentence of my post by saying that Chad getting all the spoils proves looks is far more important than behaviour
But think about this deeply for a second, the fact that every guy from 20th to 99th percentile looks can get sex from a girl he meets through real life (thanks to his behaviour) while only 1% or less of men can have women treat them with decency on dating apps shows how hard behaviour mogs looks.
20th percentile is even being too conservative, there are some 5th percentile looks guys out there with girlfriends to fuck and nobody bats an eye at it

@Clavicular
Maybe some but most not, I’ve seen very little ugly guys in relahsonships but most ugly guys I see aren’t in them

Lundgren, Louis whatever the fuck his name was (the negro with colored eyes), maybe Hestner and even someone like Meeks?

Browns like Sendhil, Moose but unfortunately they are associated negatively due to race, hence won't have the same effect.

• +1
Lundgren, Louis whatever the fuck his name was (the negro with colored eyes), maybe Hestner and even someone like Meeks?

Browns like Sendhil, Moose but unfortunately they are associated negatively due to race, hence won't have the same effect.
NAHH that negro has a really weak chin

• +1
NAHH that negro has a really weak chin

Makes up for it with other features I guess, oh I forgot the king of zygos: Jon Kortajarena. I don't think I've seen a man whose zygos pop out even in the shittiest of shittiest lightning.

• +1

Have you created accounts in the past + doesn’t tinder have some sort of verification.

Makes up for it with other features I guess, oh I forgot the king of zygos: Jon Kortajarena. I don't think I've seen a man whose zygos pop out even in the shittiest of shittiest lightning.
John also has a reccesed chin as well though, but even then although it’s reccesed it’s still giga wide and tall

@normie_joe you are coping, i done an expriment with nklaus with the pictures u posted, he barely got 50 likes and almost every girls flaked on him

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
online dating is over for every mens

ig is the only online dating anyone should do