Pics of me CARROT TANNED

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This was the summer leading up to where I literally ate 4+ large carrots every day for at least 6+ months

Notice my golden rather than brownish tan vs this girl who sun tanned, she got way more brown. Shes ethnically white too

667iu655454egh

Notice this pic, where again I am more glowing than the brownish girl to the left, and look at my leg color difference vs the white guy behind me.

5yryh4554g

Now compare that carrot tan color vs NOW when I only use tanning beds. I am more brownish red than golden yellow.

Dfdfdfff

@Dinger557

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5522 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6965 and 3 others
Mirin hard, do you have any pics before carrot diet?

Why eat a carrot vs Carotendin or whatever it's called at the supermarket

Get on Fin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and aestheticallypleasin
This was the summer leading up to where I literally ate 4+ large carrots every day for at least 6+ months

Notice my golden rather than brownish tan vs this girl who sun tanned, she got way more brown. Shes ethnically white too

View attachment 432910

Notice this pic, where again I am more glowing than the brownish girl to the left, and look at my leg color difference vs the white guy behind me.

View attachment 432913

Now compare that carrot tan color vs NOW when I only use tanning beds. I am more brownish red than golden yellow.

View attachment 432915

@Dinger557
Holy fuck, how did you change your skin tone?

your eye area creates bottleneck tbh, of course that is without fillers

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot

What the hell, you are squinting so hard.

you look like a gigachad in that car selfie

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Finalchad
Mirin hard, do you have any pics before carrot diet?

My natty skin color is pretty white. This pic was before I did any looksmaxxing at all. But even in this pic I have some color, I'm whiter than this if I don't get outside

5rtttrf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1751
My natty skin color is pretty white. This pic was before I did any looksmaxxing at all. But even in this pic I have some color, I'm whiter than this if I don't get outside

View attachment 432946
brutal eyebrow pill, you look like cuck because of not dense eyebrows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Amnesia
Why eat a carrot vs Carotendin or whatever it's called at the supermarket
Cause i genuinely like carrots, great low calorie snack that helped keep cravings away when I was cutting Other than that I dunno, supps maybe more expensive since u gotta take a lotta capsules to reach the equivalent as 5 or more large carrots. Plus the bioavailibility of those supps might not be as good as actual food.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vidyacoper and Butthurt Dweller
Are you White? Which group? med? No offense though

Are you White? Which group? med? No offense though
23and me labels me as 45% German 45% English 9% Polish 1% Southern Eur

But I have dark brown eyes medium brown hair. Mom has bright blue eyes dad has golden hazel eyes

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1751

But I have dark brown eyes medium brown hair. Mom has bright blue eyes dad has golden hazel eyes

I have no idea why you are rotting on this site when you look like that. You already looksmaxxed with a few surgeries and are blackpilled. Just interested why are you still here?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4464 and Ascensionrequired

So you're Nordic + North Atlantid
Gigachad pheno
I have no idea why you are rotting on this site when you look like that. You already looksmaxxed with a few surgeries and are blackpilled. Just interested why are you still here?
He slays and he is so addicted to this site so that he can't leave
Am I right?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
So you're Nordic + North Atlantid
Gigachad pheno

He slays and he is so addicted to this site so that he can't leave
Am I right?
Yeah this site is genuinely entertaining. Plus I am naturally introverted and enjoy forum posting and video games anyway. I find interacting with ppl energy draining for the most part.

Plus I plan on more surgeries

@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Gaia262 and Deleted member 1751
@Amnesia does every girl stare at you when you walk on the street? do you Think you could go up to any girl and bang them?

Trumpmaxx me

Your face is very likeable, you don't appear arrogant or threatening for some reason

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
@Amnesia does every girl stare at you when you walk on the street? do you Think you could go up to any girl and bang them?
I do get cat called on occasion in daytime settings.

But no definitely not, some girls are totally not into me at all while others throw themselves at me sometimes. Girls definitely are way pickier and in my opinion there's no such thing as a universally attractive man to every single girl

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Apeiron and 2 others