(PICS) What procedures should I do for my face ? Need to go big on this or it's over for me

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'm all in. I need to go big on this. This is my last chance. I will do anything that's needed

Now I know what some may post , "reincarnation max bro", or "it's over",etc,...

Please don't bother, I know where I stand, and it's not useful to the thread here.

I'm considering everything at this point:

- nasal tip deprojection (rhino)

- jaw implants/fillers

- infraorbital implants

- brow ridge implants/fillers

- Canthopexy/lateral canthoplasty

- lower eyelid retraction

-etc,...

Opinions and advice are welcome, thanks.

20210416 232020
0 IMG 20200627 204859 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 2 others
Mse+Msdo+FM for ur narrow face. Zso for cheekbones. Bimax and eye area work.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Mse+Msdo+FM for ur narrow face. Zso for cheekbones. Bimax and eye area work.
This will take years for him, without a real psl increase. He looks around 30-35, so there is not much time left.
He is a clear case for implants. Jaw angle + browridge and io.rim. Best case would be the face mask implant from eppley.
Then he also needs colored contacts, a tan, 10kg of muscles, better haircut and slight upper lip fillers.
But overall the jaw angle implants would give the biggest psl increase. He is not a bimax case, because he already has good forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadakin, Danish_Retard and 5 others
This will take years for him, without a real psl increase. He looks around 30-35, so there is not much time left.
He is a clear case for implants. Jaw angle + browridge and io.rim. Best case would be the face mask implant from eppley.
Then he also needs colored contacts, a tan, 10kg of muscles, better haircut and slight upper lip fillers.
But overall the jaw angle implants would give the biggest psl increase. He is not a bimax case, because he already has good forward growth.
Yea it will take time. And I take my bimax recommendation back.I've heard of these eppley face implants on his website but never seen any before after.

@op its not over for you, but you will need to drop a few 10k. Do you have the money and dedication? Also how old and tall are you? Zero success with girls so far?

Blackopscells brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 14543
From photo u seem to be recessed slightly, also you seeem slightly class 2, your upper lip is not that full cuz if recession and the CW movement on your face

If you send me PROFIL PIC NO HEAD TILT, i can morph you a Bimax CCW, that's what u need

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
no sense recommending him 20 surgeries jfl no one can afford that.

get rhino and jaw implants
after that fillers for undereye and shit thats it.

bonus is a good body so starr working out and inject T.

don't forget to softmaxx, get a haircut, groom facial hair, minox on eyebrows, colored contacts, style upgrade

Bro your way too in ur own head. Your a normal looking guy. get a skinfade and blend into beard also. gym max, style max. and maybe bonesmash cheeks to make them slightly wider and youd mog

you are a normie

@op its not over for you, but you will need to drop a few 10k. Do you have the money and dedication? Also how old and tall are you? Zero success with girls so far?
Currently saving up so as to be able to offer surgeries, right now critical thing is reducing some overhead costs that I have, more than anything. I'm 28, trying to youthmaxxing atm, but don't wanna give up on facial hair altogether (I know shaving it all clean would make me look younger overall).

no sense recommending him 20 surgeries jfl no one can afford that.

get rhino and jaw implants
after that fillers for undereye and shit thats it.

bonus is a good body so starr working out and inject T.

don't forget to softmaxx, get a haircut, groom facial hair, minox on eyebrows, colored contacts, style upgrade
What colored contacts would you recommend I buy ?

Bro your way too in ur own head. Your a normal looking guy. get a skinfade and blend into beard also. gym max, style max. and maybe bonesmash cheeks to make them slightly wider and youd mog
Do you mean smashing the zygos/cheekbones ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back