Pics

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Ignore the lightening ....
Why my jaw looks different in selfie and in rear camera pics.....in selfie my midmandible looks weak and in rear phone pic my midmandible looks broad...and jaw is round

33153 pic with back end camera

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_192839.jpg
    IMG_20190323_192839.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather
you look like a legit retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kirbyparks, Autist and 6 others
Diego costa's cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Vanillestorms, kobecel and 4 others
You look rapey as shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, heroinfather and 5 others
Is that your only shirt?

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Lol
Is that your only shirt?
Lol no just a co incidence that i thought of posting a thread and and i m with this tshirt unfortunately
Relax guys i know i am used to these comments that i look intimidating dominating rapist serial killer if i dont smile in pics ...i cant help it lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Your jaw looks the same in both after you take in account the lighting change

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
Your jaw looks the same in both after you take in account the lighting change
But in selfies the jawline looks sharp but in rear camera pics the jawine looks broad and round always ....and also my face has become more symmetrical than before especially the mouth area

• So Sad
But in selfies the jawline looks sharp but in rear camera pics the jawine looks broad and round always ....and also my face has become more symmetrical than before especially the mouth area
I see it now actually, I'm not sure why though but someone on here will know

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
slay count?
Actually i wont lie to u mate i lost my virginity late at 21 coz of my introvert and shy nature and i am currently 25 now and i had 12-14 slay counts acutally in india its tough to slay especially in small cities coz girls not being so open minded...Though i have been in relationship double or more than double my slay counts
I see it now actually, I'm not sure why though but someone on here will know
Yup if you see my other threads u will know the difference ...and my jaw looks more symmetrical in selfies and mirror than in back end camera pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather and androidcel
IT'S OVER BOYO, LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, rockndogs and androidcel
Just run Pablo Escobar game bro

• +1
Did u see what i had written at the top...i am slaying lol m not on ldar...

• 21 when got first lay.
  • 25 now.
  • 12 slays total (we both know it's the lower figure at best buddyboyo, let's not start overestimating.

Simple maths thus tells us, you're getting 3 foids a year (4 years since your first lay, and 12 foids). This is not 'slaying'.

On top of this, these are 12 lays with Indian foids, which are the worst looking foids on the planet. And most importantly buddyboyo, you live in fucking India! If that's not reason enough to rope on its own, I dunno what is.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, rockndogs, 712127 and 2 others
I cannot imagine what it is like being a currycel in curryland.

Women are heavily protected by family. Virginity is treasured and only for that family-arranged

is it any wonder India is the land of the rapes? Millions of sexually repressed men.

• 21 when got first lay.
  • 25 now.
  • 12 slays total (we both know it's the lower figure at best buddyboyo, let's not start overestimating.

Simple maths thus tells us, you're getting 3 foids a year (4 years since your first lay, and 12 foids). This is not 'slaying'.

On top of this, these are 12 lays with Indian foids, which are the worst looking foids on the planet. And most importantly buddyboyo, you live in fucking India! If that's not reason enough to rope on its own, I dunno what is.
my life is not all just about slaying ....i have a life in the real world where i have to plan a career ...my father had mouth cancer when i was 20 so i had to take up his business at this age leaving my studies in between...though he is ok now and i am currently looking for a job right now ....so i havr many things on my mind ...and u also know that i am even atleat above average looking guy in the west if u dont consider my pheno....and i also maintain my standards tbh in picking girls ....and mate its tough to get a girl in india then in the west trust me ....and even more tough for a decent looking guy...coz where i live even the below averagr girl consider herself som sort of beauty queen..coz after 1 below girl there are like many horny guys going after her lol
I cannot imagine what it is like being a currycel in curryland.

Women are heavily protected by family. Virginity is treasured and only for that family-arranged

is it any wonder India is the land of the rapes? Millions of sexually repressed men.
yup u are true ....loosing virginity is like a sin for them specially above average to gl girls wont allow so easily to a guy to fuck her lol...she is treated like a godess .although in big and metro cities this taboo is going away
And ya if i would have lived in the west i would have slayed more i think so ...sometimes i get jealous of the white guys that they are lucky in the matter of woman there...though they have their own other problems which we dont have tbh

Last edited:
  • So Sad
my life is not all just about slaying ....i have a life in the real world where i have to plan a career ...my father had mouth cancer when i was 20 so i had to take up his business at this age leaving my studies in between...though he is ok now and i am currently looking for a job right now ....so i havr many things on my mind ...and u also know that i am even atleat above average looking guy in the west if u dont consider my pheno....and i also maintain my standards tbh in picking girls ....and mate its tough to get a girl in india then in the west trust me ....and even more tough for a decent looking guy...coz where i live even the below averagr girl consider herself som sort of beauty queen..coz after 1 below girl there are like many horny guys going after her lol
yup u are true ....loosing virginity is like a sin for them specially above average to gl girls wont allow so easily to a guy to fuck her lol...she is treated like a godess .although in big and metro cities this taboo is going away
And ya if i would have lived in the west i would have slayed more i think so ...sometimes i get jealous of the white guys that they are lucky in the matter of woman there...though they have their own other problems which we dont have tbh

Above average in west

Cage x 10000000

• +1

Setting aside the point as to whether you're above average in the west (I'd disagree, but 'above average' guys don't get shit anyway, 90% of men are incels, and you don't live in the west so it doesnt really matter anyway), I do happen to agree that India is a hard place to get a foid.

But this is exactly why you need to be roping my buddy boyo! When it's a ton of effort to get laid, and the girls are butt fucking ugly, that's a clear indication you got screwed by the lottery of life. This is why I'm telling you, just simply being born in India is enough reason to be hanging from the ceiling right now.
When did you get your first lay?

23. I wasn't particularly criticising him for that, more criticising that he claimed to be a slayer with 3 foids per year since that date.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Soontm
and mate its tough to get a girl in india then in the west trust me
Cope. Good looking chadeeps in India get a fuck load of curry pussy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol
Cope. Good looking chadeeps in India get a fuck load of curry pussy.
Lol they get ...but mostly metro city guys .who are some what rich ....and i have a friend who is just below average looking and had more slay count than me just coz he has time and is more richer u know girls here like when guys chase after them like dogs ....they want that they should be not so easy to get and i dont have much time for that bull shit ...
Setting aside the point as to whether you're above average in the west (I'd disagree, but 'above average' guys don't get shit anyway, 90% of men are incels, and you don't live in the west so it doesnt really matter anyway), I do happen to agree that India is a hard place to get a foid.

But this is exactly why you need to be roping my buddy boyo! When it's a ton of effort to get laid, and the girls are butt fucking ugly, that's a clear indication you got screwed by the lottery of life. This is why I'm telling you, just simply being born in India is enough reason to be hanging from the ceiling right now.
And what about the looks u thought???

23. I wasn't particularly criticising him for that, more criticising that he claimed to be a slayer with 3 foids per year since that date.
Lol
Lol they get ...but mostly metro city guys .who are some what rich ....and i have a friend who is just below average looking and had more slay count than me just coz he has time and is more richer u know girls here like when guys chase after them like dogs ....they want that they should be not so easy to get and i dont have much time for that bull shit ...
Above average in west

Cage x 10000000
Lol what cage ...see this pics i was tired as fuck at night with my face all messed up and just clicked the pics randomly

Attachments

• IMG_20190320_191501.jpg
    IMG_20190320_191501.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20190320_201751.jpg
    IMG_20190320_201751.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20190323_222935.JPG
    IMG_20190323_222935.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Straight outta favela

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Actually i wont lie to u mate i lost my virginity late at 21 coz of my introvert and shy nature and i am currently 25 now and i had 12-14 slay counts acutally in india its tough to slay especially in small cities coz girls not being so open minded...Though i have been in relationship double or more than double my slay counts

Yup if you see my other threads u will know the difference ...and my jaw looks more symmetrical in selfies and mirror than in back end camera pics
14 slay counts looking like that? Alright boyo

Ignore the lightening ....
Why my jaw looks different in selfie and in rear camera pics.....in selfie my midmandible looks weak and in rear phone pic my midmandible looks broad...and jaw is round

View attachment 33153pic with back end camera
jason-genova-1.jpg

lol slaying isnt hard if u look like a man in a shitskin country, average dudes have higher lay counts at his age

What do u mean by looking like that u jealous prick ...i had been given 6 psl ratings by the members here on my pics on my random selfies ...u ugly subhuman creature

• So Sad
What do u mean by looking like that u jealous prick ...i had been given 6 psl ratings by the members here on my pics on my random selfies ...u ugly subhuman creature
who rated u 6psl exactly? Stevie wonder?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

Attachments

• 26777-aa31fe84347887dbf7c2e08796568abf.jpg
    26777-aa31fe84347887dbf7c2e08796568abf.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 26781-f5f4d1a3339de801f6ab554ce14628d9.jpg
    26781-f5f4d1a3339de801f6ab554ce14628d9.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
  • So Sad
ur mum is crying for me u beta low T jealous faggot....
JUST LOL IF A LITERAL CURRY MUNCHING PAKI LIKE YOU THINKS HE IS HIGH T, YOU WEAR A FAUXHAWK AND HAVE A FACE MORE BLOATED THAN FAT ALBERT IT'S OVER FOR YOU JUST ROPE

• +1
Lol i am not paki u low iq twink....even when i am bloated i mog u to oblivion lol......ijust need to hit the gym ...i am at 20% body fat currently...bloat can be gone easily ....what about ur subhuman melting bones lol

• So Sad

• +1
Lol i am not paki u low iq twink....even when i am bloated i mog u to oblivion lol......ijust need to hit the gym ...i am at 20% body fat currently...bloat can be gone easily ....what about ur subhuman melting bones lol
YOU ARE SUBHUMAN THROUGH AND THROUGH NO GYM WILL FIX YOUR LITERAL DOWNS SYNDROME, FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME TIER EYE AREA OR YOUR TURBO AUTISM. THE PICS U SHARE ARE AT GATHERINGS WITH YOUR SUBHUMAN PAKI FAMILY, NOT AT A REAL NORMIE OUTTING. STICK TO STREET SHITTING BOYO IT'S ALL YOU CAN DO

• +1
Reactions: Soontm
Look at this autist subhuman projecting his own subhuman thoughts on me.....lol fact of the matter is u just shitted ur pants looking at my picture ...and now u r writing in big bold letters to draw attention to u coz u know u dont have anything to say me besides shitting all ur non sense which no one wants to here ....fact is i slay in real ....and u will remain a perma turbo virgin and keep getting jealous of me ...which u r doing it from the start ...and one thing i am not paki u dickhead
T
thats ur mum cum all over my face lol tell the bitch to lick that shit

• So Sad
Look at this autist subhuman projecting his own subhuman thoughts on me.....lol fact of the matter is u just shitted ur pants looking at my picture ...and now u r writing in big bold letters to draw attention to u coz u know u dont have anything to say me besides shitting all ur non sense which no one wants to here ....fact is i slay in real ....and u will remain a perma turbo virgin and keep getting jealous of me ...which u r doing it from the start ...and one thing i am not paki u dickhead
T
thats ur mum cum all over my face lol tell the bitch to lick that shit
you are a fucking paki, and your eye area is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. You're a walking abomination, just rope. Paki bastard

you are a fucking paki, and your eye area is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. You're a walking abomination, just rope. Paki bastard
Hahahah i am not paki u fucking lying bitch i am an indian ....and my eye area mogs ur beta cuck droopy nct horny begging for attention jealous eyes by the massive distance which is distance between milky way and andromeda galaxy ....and btw i mog ur eye area to the andromeda galaxy by many light years ...

• So Sad
Hahahah i am not paki u fucking lying bitch i am an indian ....and my eye area mogs ur beta cuck droopy nct horny begging for attention jealous eyes by the massive distance which is distance between milky way and andromeda galaxy ....and btw i mog ur eye area to the andromeda galaxy by many light years ...

• +1
  • +1
CAGE @ THIS AUTISTIC THREAD.

OP why don't you want to come to terms with being subhuman?

• JFL