Picture of me when I was 7 (WTF)

Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

What the hell is that chin and bigonial.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Darmstadtium
BOYO YOU ARE LITERALLY ME JFL,this is caused bi low pren t sorry boyo
Except it's not low prenatal t, I have a deep voice and long ring finger. It's just I inherited the shape of my mom's chin. Thankfully my jaw widened out a lot, I have a square ish face now. I was breastfed till 3 years old if good environmental conditions, the rest of the development is when I screwed ip

You need some of that Jocko Lower third ngl

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium
Except it's not low prenatal t, I have a deep voice and long ring finger. It's just I inherited the shape of my mom's chin. Thankfully my jaw widened out a lot, I have a square ish face now. I was breastfed till 3 years old if good environmental conditions, the rest of the development is when I screwed ip
and you forehead?you may have had high pubertal T

• +1
Lil Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Darmstadtium
this is me rn

not bad, note that your jawline develops during puberty, its a sign that you've had strong testosterone levels during puberty. It's why you don't see little boys with strong jawlines.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, pizza, Chadeep and 1 other person

Attachments

• c3b863dc07c0a4465c1792b4ff42bc24.jpg
    c3b863dc07c0a4465c1792b4ff42bc24.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 43
  • Jeremy-Meeks-childhood.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks-childhood.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 45
not bad, note that your jawline develops during puberty, its a sign that you've had strong testosterone levels during puberty. It's why you don't see little boys with strong jawlines.
cope every day when I go out on the street I see babies or children with a giant jaw because of high pren T, if you don't have good pren T but you have a good puberty you will be lacking midmandible, children with high pren t have potato jaw from childhood

• +1
you are my lost twin lol
my dad has the facial structure of Dexter esp the brow ridge and pheno mogs me and also heightmogs me by half inch it's over

my dad has the facial structure of Dexter esp the brow ridge and pheno mogs me and also heightmogs me by half inch it's over
imagine be mogged be your own dad,holy fuck

• +1
is this their mother?
Something happened during their genetic recombination both parents are subhumans with brown eyes, dad is a man let but Meeks brother ended at 6'2.the living Blackpill never loses, mother used heroin when he was inside the womb as well jfl.

Attachments

• d1dc89c82fc640c06e19fe4eeb776c08.jpg
    d1dc89c82fc640c06e19fe4eeb776c08.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 4B70213D00000578-0-image-a-23_1524429768555 (1).jpg
    4B70213D00000578-0-image-a-23_1524429768555 (1).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darmstadtium
cope every day when I go out on the street I see babies or children with a giant jaw because of high pren T, if you don't have good pren T but you have a good puberty you will be lacking midmandible, children with high pren t have potato jaw from childhood
My jaw lacks defintion, but it's wide and I have a fWHR of 2.1. I am still young. High prenatal t?

Something happened during their genetic recombination both parents are subhumans with brown eyes, dad is a man let but Meeks brother ended at 6'2.the living Blackpill never loses, mother used heroin when he was inside the womb as well jfl.
the mom have good features,I just think it’s a little spoiled for obvious reasons, I don’t believe that heroin fuck the baby’s development more than routine modern medicines, my mother had to take a ton of medication so there wasn’t a miscarriage and I was born deformed, so my existence is a mistake

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
My jaw lacks defintion, but it's wide and I have a fWHR of 2.1. I am still young. High prenatal t?
send pics,but probably yes

the mom have good features,I just think it’s a little spoiled for obvious reasons, I don’t believe that heroin fuck the baby’s development more than routine modern medicines, my mother had to take a ton of medication so there wasn’t a miscarriage and I was born deformed, so my existence is a mistake
who knows, mother nature is a joke and God if he exists is laughing at this comedy. Meeks went from being a ghetto thug to a billionaire because of genetical luck

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Darmstadtium