IMG_20190820_113559.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 474
  • Love it
Reactions: Framletgod
u look the sex!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Framletgod
are there any differences compared to the pic you posted before?

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Pex1992
same as the last 100 pictures you have posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1560, Luke LLL and 2 others
yeah its good

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Need ti cover dark circles with make up

• +1
Very handsome bhai,
Many punjabi pussy wet now.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Krezo
Why does Titbot and him post their pictures many times?
They seek validation from a bunch of incels because they don't get in real life, especially Twatbot - sorry i mean Titbot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
They seek validation from a bunch of incels because they don't get in real life, especially Twatbot - sorry i mean Titbot
Man, seeking validation from men is very gay tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Pex1992 and Krezo
Sorry if u think i Want to seek validatIons here whenever I think I look better than before or changed my hairstyle or with improve skin and bloat I upload it maybe users Here Think My all pics look same
Need ti cover dark circles with make up
Does any eye cream work ...do u know eye cream that works for fine lines and dark circles

Sorry if u think i Want to seek validatIons here whenever I think I look better than before or changed my hairstyle or with improve skin and bloat I upload it maybe users Here Think My all pics look same

Does any eye cream work ...do u know eye cream that works for fine lines and dark circles
It's fine Pex I was talking about Titbot not u. I like u.

• +1
Send vagen and bobs

• +1

just look into bb cream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Why does yoyome have no friends irl when he’s always on here . Keep barking bug
Says the guy with no friends. I am low inhib maxxing with my Muslim friends lmao

Says the guy with no friends. I am low inhib maxxing with my Muslim friends lmao
I don’t think you read my posts . I’m friends with chads , chadlites and normies. My best friend is a Chadlite lmao

I don’t think you read my posts . I’m friends with chads , chadlites and normies. My best friend is a Chadlite lmao
Then why are you here? I like to pass time here as I shit

Then why are you here? I like to pass time here as I shit
I’m at work and general look maxing advice. I can’t go around asking my friend how do I look because that will just make me look insecure and I’ll get a blue pill answer

I’m at work and general look maxing advice. I can’t go around asking my friend how do I look because that will just make me look insecure and I’ll get a blue pill answer
Ask you bestfriend. Because they will never Bluepill. Your bestfriend will know how people look in your area and you will get more helpful advice than asking people here tbh. People here compare eachother to Gandy or Chico lol. We won't stand a chance against them

Ask you bestfriend. Because they will never Bluepill. Your bestfriend will know how people look in your area and you will get more helpful advice than asking people here tbh. People here compare eachother to Gandy or Chico lol. We won't stand a chance against them
My beat friend says I’m attractive and shit and I know that I’m not. At least people on here don’t bluepill. My best friends thinks I’m crazy for thinking about getting a infraorbital Rims

My beat friend says I’m attractive and shit and I know that I’m not. At least people on here don’t bluepill. My best friends thinks I’m crazy for thinking about getting a infraorbital Rims
Your best friend is the most NT guy you can trust I assume. If you ask these psl autist here they will never give justified ratings. All they say is 'it's over', 'shitskin ugly' etc. If you don't believe check all the threads lol, people here shit on salludon because he's curry? Wtf is that bullshit.

Every time i open a thread with a pic, I know that i'll see this dude's face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Pendejo
sexmachine

• +1
You look cute enough for a girlfriend, I don't see why you waste your time on a site like this. Your jaw looks abit too big though.

• +1
You look cute enough for a girlfriend, I don't see why you waste your time on a site like this. Your jaw looks abit too big though.
I am addicted to this site... this is my other family now... I fight ,I crack jokes... I laugh I take trolls from people etc etc
An
And ya my jaw is kinda broad and asymmetrical ...i don't know how I manage to still look decent with an asymmetrical face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685