PICTURES OF SHOOTER In TRUMP’s ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT! (he Is a Class 3 maloclussioncel) AND WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT HIS MOTIVES !!!!!!

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
Meet Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20 yr old class 3 malocclusioncel who tried and failed (he was pretty close, tho, did the bullet hit an extra cm to the right this would've changed history) to assassinate trump:

IMG 6636

This is the ONLY side profile of him that we got ATM, and as you can obviously tell he’s a class3cel

Here’s a brutal front view where you can see bro was sub5, and way below 5 that is, tbh, he was in de depths of the looks scale 😭:ROFLMAO:

but wait until you see him in motion at 144p:

It's BRUTALLY over for him...

IMG 6638

Quite literally 💀

BTW some much better looking dude started jutting to fake class 3 malocclusion and pretended to be him:
IMG 6639
IMG 6642
IMG 6637

So if you see these pictures just know that this is NOT him. The real deal had it much worse in terms of looks.

Now in terms of why the hell he did what he did, we have no idea wether it was with the intention of missing the shot and amping up trump's popularity or if it was a legit assassination attempt, neither what were his specific motives, but discovering his political views and affiliations we may come close to a conclusion:

>Strangely, allegedly he registered as a republican at an unspecified date (so we can't build a timeline) BUT:

> He donated 15 bucks to a liberal PAC on January 20, 2021 — Biden’s Inauguration Day. The receipt confirming it is here:
IMG 6644

>He was an active participant in MULTIPLE ANTIFA PROTESTS, known to be VERY VIOLENT, up until the Seattle ANTIFA Protest in 2023, in which he was a participant!!! So the most recent confirmed political affiliation of his is THE EXTREME LEFT!

> His parents were habitual voters of the Democratic Party !!! So he was raised in a left-wing household, and therefore these political views were most likely passed down to him.

My source is a bit shitty but it's the best I could find: https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/thomas-crooks/

I used other sources especially to figure out the date in which he registered as a republican, because it's important to know what his latest confirmed political affiliation was, but I didn't bother to save them.

Now with this information I've formed three theories regarding his political views:

1- The most likely scenario by a huge margin is that he was a left-wing extremist (all of his actions and his upbringing in a left-wing family point towards this) and given how the odds of trump winning were getting pretty high (because Biden is NOT winning 😭🙏), he decided to take matters into his own hands to ensure that Trump, a candidate considered to be much more extreme and racist than the rest (Thomas was probably especially focused on anti racism, since Antifa's main focus is to oppose racism), wouldn't set foot on the White House again.

2- He was a republican who disagreed with trump's political views, most likely on race and immigration and, again, decided to take matters into his own hands, potentially wanting trump to be replaced by a less extreme right wing candidate upon his death. This hypothesis is VERY UNLIKELY.

3- He failed on purpose in order to boost trump's chances in the elections. I find the odds of this one to be close to none.

Now what's your theory, guys? Why did he do it? Are there are more news?

Attachments

• IMG_6638.webp
    IMG_6638.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1720940123464.jpeg
    1720940123464.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6635.png
    IMG_6635.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6638.webp
    IMG_6638.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Andremln, Use1ess and 27 others
Fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entitled Asshole and ambi
nigga probably had an account here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, !MagicMan777, greywind and 27 others
Thomas Matthew
•12,000 posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, deepfuckingvalue, Giga Mogger and 19 others
I mean it's horrible that he tried to kill Trump but I can understand why he did it. Being an incel is THE WORST thing for a human being. If you are an incel - you are justified in doing basically anything*
*Basically anything excludes harming animals and torturing other incels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, RichardSpencel, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Meet Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20 yr old class 3 malocclusioncel who tried and failed (he was pretty close, tho, did the bullet hit an extra cm to the right this would've changed history) to assassinate trump:

View attachment 3029760
This is the ONLY side profile of him that we got ATM, and as you can obviously tell he’s a class3cel

View attachment 3029762
Here’s a brutal front view where you can see bro was sub5, and way below 5 that is, tbh, he was in de depths of the looks scale 😭:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3029792

View attachment 3029794View attachment 3029795
Quite literally 💀

BTW some much better looking dude started jutting to fake class 3 malocclusion and pretended to be him:
View attachment 3029767View attachment 3029778View attachment 3029758

So if you see these pictures just know that this is NOT him. The real deal had it much worse in terms of looks.

Now in terms of why the hell he did what he did, we have no idea wether it was with the intention of missing the shot and amping up trump's popularity or if it was a legit assassination attempt, neither what were his specific motives, but discovering his political views and affiliations we may come close to a conclusion:

>Strangely, allegedly he registered as a republican at an unspecified date (so we can't build a timeline) BUT:

> He donated 15 bucks to a liberal PAC on January 20, 2021 — Biden’s Inauguration Day. The receipt confirming it is here:
View attachment 3029816

>He was an active participant in MULTIPLE ANTIFA PROTESTS, known to be VERY VIOLENT, up until the Seattle ANTIFA Protest in 2023, in which he was a participant!!! So the most recent confirmed political affiliation of his is THE EXTREME LEFT!

> His parents were habitual voters of the Democratic Party !!! So he was raised in a left-wing household, and therefore these political views were most likely passed down to him.

My source is a bit shitty but it's the best I could find: https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/thomas-crooks/

I used other sources especially to figure out the date in which he registered as a republican, because it's important to know what his latest confirmed political affiliation was, but I didn't bother to save them.

Now with this information I've formed three theories regarding his political views:

1- The most likely scenario by a huge margin is that he was a left-wing extremist (all of his actions and his upbringing in a left-wing family point towards this) and given how the odds of trump winning were getting pretty high (because Biden is NOT winning 😭🙏), he decided to take matters into his own hands to ensure that Trump, a candidate considered to be much more extreme and racist than the rest (Thomas was probably especially focused on anti racism, since Antifa's main focus is to oppose racism), wouldn't set foot on the White House again.

2- He was a republican who disagreed with trump's political views, most likely on race and immigration and, again, decided to take matters into his own hands, potentially wanting trump to be replaced by a less extreme right wing candidate upon his death. This hypothesis is VERY UNLIKELY.

3- He failed on purpose in order to boost trump's chances in the elections. I find the odds of this one to be close to none.

Looks like a soy cuck, mogs me unfortunately

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, AustinCutler, bloomercel and 1 other person

View attachment 3029760

View attachment 3029762

View attachment 3029792

Quite literally 💀

View attachment 3029816

Looks like a soy cuck, mogs me unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Shit idk why that posted twice

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, deepfuckingvalue, Hyperborean Citizen and 3 others
nigga probably had an account here
I'd be genuinely upset if that was the case, I appreciate all of the incels in this forum, especially the ones who are here for the off topic fun and theory discussion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andremln and GlamourPursuer
tagging some brahs to bump: @i_love_roosters @jisko32 @boss8055 @Timmy

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and jisko32
Brotal

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
would be travelling and partying with chad right now if born a foid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, FutureSlayer, RichardSpencel and 4 others
He'd be chad with lerfort 3 tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
Imagine even failing to go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Andremln, Hyperborean Citizen and 4 others
Brutal for reddit :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, klip11, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Trump does not deserve to be killed by some ugly faggot. Biden is the one who deserve it cuz he hates our Tsar Putin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Andremln, RichardSpencel, Adonis007 and 1 other person
First thing normies do before anything is make fun of this looks thereby proving the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, emo, FutureSlayer and 2 others
He is even uglier than @The Heartless
Not even a joke. What a soy cuck holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, BlackpillRemedy and zurzolo
What a hideous face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Tyler x Durden, fuse and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and 2 others
average far leftist

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and BlackpillRemedy
Did he actually kill himself or was he shot on sight?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
4242578 1720942561772

ROTFL laughing in his face
God Bless. I will forever bleed red

45 457826 anime for trump on twitter united states anime

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, cromagnon, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Did he actually kill himself or was he shot on sight?
After he fired a couple of shots snipers got him in the face. Hopefully it hit his maxilla and jaw so that people can't tell that he was a class-3-cel at the funeral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, itsoverforus, tomm1453 and 12 others
You can legitimately change your party at any given time

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and AutisticGymcel
After he fired a couple of shots snipers got him in the face. Hopefully it hit his maxilla and jaw so that people can't tell that he was a class-3-cel at the funeral
Lmao I can't imagine him placing the sniper on that upper maxilla.

The scope would literally sink in his upper part of the face. No wonder he missed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, future_, itsoverforus and 6 others
Lmao I can't imagine him placing the sniper on that upper maxilla.

The scope would literally sink in his upper part of the face. No wonder he missed
Cucked by his maxilla up to his very last moment on earth :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, blurazice, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Bro actually got shotgun maxillary implant

• JFL
The amount of shit a subhuman would do just to get famous and attention for a few moments, even paying with his life, so that at least the staicys will see him and recognize him on the news, if in reality it was invisible anyway, no matter what else he accomplished in the future in this life..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maxilofailo and BlackpillRemedy

lol ai generated shit thats not his real face thats an "enhanced" still from the video

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If bro were one of the guys here, do you think he would have done a shit like this? :feelshehe:

View attachment 3029760

View attachment 3029762

View attachment 3029792

Quite literally 💀

View attachment 3029816

Over for him

• +1
What a faggot. Glad hes dead

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and cromagnon
The ugliest creature I've seen tbh

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
@Jason Voorhees turns out he was sub5