Pietromaxing

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Do not worry, that candy bad has just a little bit of sugar, thats why i choose it. Pepsi max of course without sugar.
IMG 20200304 154922

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3328 and 8 others
Acnemaxxing more like :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, onnysk, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
I love sugar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Amnesia, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
this is why your skin is fucking disgusting and why youll rot on this forum for the rest of your life
jfl 23 thousand posts and you dont give a single fuck about improving your skin let alone your face

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
this is why your skin is fucking disgusting and why youll rot on this forum for the rest of your life
jfl 23 thousand posts and you dont give a single fuck about improving your skin let alone your face
If he become 4psl+ he will hate himself and kill himself

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 5204
Acnemaxxing more like :lul: :lul: :lul:
No, i drink pepsi max without sugar, and i choosen candies with low amount of sugar. Stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Krezo, Ritalincell and 2 others
if he only mewed,chewed, softmaxxed.. 6ft+ and white as well . Stupidly wasting his chances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
if he only mewed,chewed, softmaxxed.. 6ft+ and white as well . Stupidly wasting his chances
Almost Everyone is white here, its like being Black in africa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
No, i drink pepsi max without sugar, and i choosen candies with low amount of sugar. Stop coping
Dude shut your mouth, soft drinks are not beneficial no matter how you look at them, stop eating snacks and rotting when you don't realize you have a chance to become a Chadlite at the very least. Start working on yourself and stop coping this hard dude. You have potential, but you are stuck in this fucked up mind set. My parents beat me up whenever I would buy soft drinks and snacks, I went from being a chubby incel to atleast average by just losing fat. I haven't had a soft drink in a year now nor snacks

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4563
Dude shut your mouth, soft drinks are not beneficial no matter how you look at them, stop eating snacks and rotting when you don't realize you have a chance to become a Chadlite at the very least. Start working on yourself and stop coping this hard dude. You have potential, but you are stuck in this fucked up mind set. My parents beat me up whenever I would buy soft drinks and snacks, I went from being a chubby incel to atleast average by just losing fat. I haven't had a soft drink in a year now nor snacks
dont remember asking

maxi king isnt low sugar dude
12g in one is not a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Drink only water bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, william, Deleted member 3328 and 6 others
Pepsis me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Don't give a fuck about the haters and keep eating sugar Pietrobro. Diabetesmaxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
llool at all the users here with eating disorders

no wonder they are stunted

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
yes friend i love sougar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
based i am drinking pepsi max too
lifefuel for pepsimaxcels

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 4563 and Pietrosiek
i dont get people that drink sugarfree soda at all

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and AutisticBeaner
  • +1
Reactions: william
S O U G A R

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2846
6'2 and white choosing to eat shit instead of gymmaxxing and slaying

wise choice indeed

good choice goy,
pepsi mog coca-cola hard

• +1
More like subhumanmaxxing

• Love it
Mmm tastes a bit sour

having bdd and being able to actually get into relationships/have sex > not giving a fuck
just live in permanent anxiety, obsessive thoughts and low self esteem theory

i love coke