• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Golden Glass, Gazzamogga and 14 others
Looksminned

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Alexanderr, Ruby and 9 others
Looksminned
It might be just genetics with the face fat... he looks pretty lean in physique pics.
Could still lose even more fat tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Aesthetic, Pietrosiek and 2 others
It might be just genetics with the face fat... he looks pretty lean in physique pics.
Could still lose even more fat tho.
I think his face fat has to be genetic. He'll start losing it with age, I was like him when I was in high school. That or he'll need surgery.

Serious looksmin with the hair though.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
Mirin low set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He actually has potential.

But first he needs to get on accutane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Aesthetic, Mateusz74 and 4 others
He isn't doing anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
@Pietrosiek

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
@Pietrosiek WE WILL BULLY YOU INTO A CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Pietrosiek, LookistWorld and 9 others
VYBlAl2
s

Attachments

• vYBlAl2.gif
    vYBlAl2.gif
    390.7 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, AbandonShip, Alexanderr and 4 others
Over indeed. Gonna surpass this kid

Accutane asap @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
Such a shame accutane wont help this guy. Nothing personal, but he is incel saint tier guy

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1140, Mateusz74 and 2 others
Such a shame accutane wont help this guy. Nothing personal, but he is incel saint tier guy
It will. Getting rid of his acne + face fat + tanned skin will help hin a lot

• +1
Shit thread kys. First photo in Best possible narural lighting, 2nd in bad lighting and 3rd with bad lighting too. On last one i Look the Best.

IMG 20200130 130230
IMG 20200130 130343

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It will. Getting rid of his acne + face fat + tanned skin will help hin a lot
Sorry but cope. Getting rid of acne will help him get like 0,25 psl. There is no way to get rid of face fat. Tan is cope. So, he is like 3,5 psl. With all the softmaxing in the world he could gain 1 psl MAX. So, 4,5 psl. In order to get a gf in 2020, you need to be 5,5 psl. So, its pretty over ngl

• So Sad
Jfl this guy lives rent free in everyone’s head

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
Sorry but cope. Getting rid of acne will help him get like 0,25 psl. There is no way to get rid of face fat. Tan is cope. So, he is like 3,5 psl. With all the softmaxing in the world he could gain 1 psl MAX. So, 4,5 psl. In order to get a gf in 2020, you need to be 5,5 psl. So, its pretty over ngl
I dont want gf, i could get it, in Poland 3psl guys have gfs.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
Not everyone will be a slayer sure. But doing so will make sure he looks the best he can. And u can’t say whether he’ll look 4.5psl after doing so or 4psl. Tan is not a failo. He looks grey and pale as fuck. It’s the small softmaxxes that add up

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464

• JFL
What a fucking autistic voice. Not only do you need a brain transplant but you also need voice surgery, if there is one. Welcome to my ignore list, faggot

Not everyone will be a slayer sure. But doing so will make sure he looks the best he can. And u can’t say whether he’ll look 4.5psl after doing so or 4psl. Tan is not a failo. He looks grey and pale as fuck. It’s the small softmaxxes that add up
You are optimistic and thats a good thing. Im glad that there is at least one person on this forum, who isnt angry retard who says: KILL YOURSELF BRO, all the time. But..............no, this is just not true. This guy is doomed. His only choise is surgery

• So Sad
What a fucking autistic voice. Not only do you need a brain transplant but you also need voice surgery, if there is one. Welcome to my ignore list, faggot

You are optimistic and thats a good thing. Im glad that there is at least one person on this forum, who isnt angry retard who says: KILL YOURSELF BRO, all the time. But..............no, this is just not true. This guy is doomed. His only choise is surgery
idk how is it possible

4psl is max for me. It doesnt matter since i wont be well above averge

It's not my voice you deformed dog

what a sexy guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464