Pietrosiek's hate for chads is getting worse

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
When do you think will he go ER? Place your bets here

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CHADS WHO KEEP BULLYING INCELS IRL. FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLL. KEEP BEING PROUD OF STEALING OTHER DUDES FOIDS. INCELS SHOULD HATE CHADS AND ALL I SEE HERE IS INCELS WHO SUCK DICKS OF CHADS.

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
he's fakecel tall slayer. the irony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CHADS WHO KEEP BULLYING INCELS IRL. FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLL. KEEP BEING PROUD OF STEALING OTHER DUDES FOIDS. INCELS SHOULD HATE CHADS AND ALL I SEE HERE IS INCELS WHO SUCK DICKS OF CHADS.
@Pietrosiek

He mogs ER so he probably won't

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i just wish you suffering

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
pietrosick height and dickmogs me and hates me „for being chad“

the irony. he is rhe actual chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
pietrosick height and dickmogs me and hates me „for being chad“

the irony. he is rhe actual chad
just fucking cope, my face is not even normie tier and youre fucking chad who manipulate foid while i cant even get eye contact

i just wish you suffering
My gf said that you do not look bad and I think she is right. Groom yourself and once your acne is cleared and you stop being so aspie you can get gf too fakecel

My gf said that you do not look bad and I think she is right. Groom yourself and once your acne is cleared and you stop being so aspie you can get gf too fakecel
i dont want gf, i want other man to not have sex. Also i dont belive that your gf said anything, i dont care too, i care how i was rated and i was rated as 3.5psl after looksmaxing so stfu

• JFL
i dont want gf, i want other man to not have sex. Also i dont belive that your gf said anything, i dont care too, i care how i was rated and i was rated as 3.5psl after looksmaxing so stfu
So you want to cuck other men?

just fucking cope, my face is not even normie tier and youre fucking chad who manipulate foid while i cant even get eye contact
You have a decent base but you're not even trying to looksmax my dude

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
so you basically look average and are volcel if you don't fuck your looksmatch
i dont want gf, i want other man to not have sex.
JFL

Most self-labeled incels aren’t likely to go ER though and incels in general.

• JFL
no, i want sex to stop existing

im below averge and i dont want averge foid. Either im gigaslayer or incel and im not fucking volcel.
New signature bro jfl