Pigeons are signs of civilization collapsing (ded srs)

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
[Blackpill] normies civilization collapse aliens sexual the elite marketplace human flesh swedish brexit is dumb you guys cant handle the blackpill normies low sentience NPC theory airplanes bush 9/11 did Trump race theory societal collapse impeached Blackpill black people have low IQ sentience sentience my IQ blackpill is 98 sentience normies NPC IQ is cope collapse EU europe society is doomed in 20 years alex jones flying disc UFO sighting pigeons are drones theory theory blackpill low IQ my IQ was tested at a psychologist theory polygamy monogamy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansnob, Arkantos, Peachy and 1 other person
Niga what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Velvet, Petsmart and 2 others
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Petsmart
Only @disillusioned would understand this crap.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
[Blackpill] normies civilization collapse aliens sexual the elite marketplace human flesh swedish brexit is dumb you guys cant handle the blackpill normies low sentience NPC theory airplanes bush 9/11 did Trump race theory societal collapse impeached Blackpill black people have low IQ sentience sentience my IQ blackpill is 98 sentience normies NPC IQ is cope collapse EU europe society is doomed in 20 years alex jones flying disc UFO sighting pigeons are drones theory theory blackpill low IQ my IQ was tested at a psychologist theory polygamy monogamy

This is the best time in all of history what time was better ? 100 years ago a century filled with bloody warefare ? a century a century filled with slavery ? before that starvation and more wars This is the best point in all of history i love it in this time period

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Petsmart
This is the best time in all of history what time was better?

Maybe it was for fat westerners born between 1950-1970. For everybody else it's more shit than ever.

Btw OP ur gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Maybe it was for fat westerners born between 1950-1970. For everybody else it's more shit than ever.

Btw OP ur gay.
How is it more shit? We got no war, reduced poverty and world hunger, better medicine and means of transportation. Ik there are some drawbacks such as climate change and stupid psychological issues developing due to the use of devices and new technology. But hey there's no Ying for yang, for every light there's also a shadow

Btw OP ur gay.

So what time was better was slavery better ? was jim crow better was segregation better is wars based on reilgion better ? is starvation caused stagnation better i challange you what time period was better i fucking dare you to show me an answer

Makes sense to me

High IQ post, only low IQ fags like the one above me won't get this.

We got no war, reduced poverty and world hunger

This is pure capitalist propaganda. Don't fall for the bullshit. Standards of living are worse now than they were even just a few decades ago even in the west.

No wonder pigeons congregate around city's, they are the hubs of degeneracy.

josh-tier observation