Pills are lenses, and the "Blackpill" isn't a lens.

slime

slime

Just another man.
A while ago I made a thread talking about how I will explain the truth behind the blackpill that will change how we view this "ideology". This is the thread.

What is the blackpill?

In my opinion, the blackpill is the truth of the world. It is the fact that almost every interaction you have in your life will be influenced by factors out of your control. It is the fact that biological and environmental factors influence every facet of your everyday life from occupational outcomes to relationships. This is an inescapable truth, but to help humanity cope with it they come up with different worldviews that we know of as pills.

What is a pill?

To start off I want to say that pills are simply ways we view the world. Because of this they can be thought of as lenses. If you subscribe to a certain pill your worldview is influenced by how that lens distorts human behavior and social interactions. Take rejection from a girl for example, a bluepill lens might say she rejected you because you were boring while a redpill lens might say it was because you lacked confidence or game at the time. A blackpill lens would say she rejected you because she wasn't attracted to you. Wait a minute? Isn't the blackpill the truth? How can it be a lens?

The Blackpill is not a lens, it is a mirror.
When people say they are blackpilled they really mean they are aware of the truth. In this way you can think of the blackpill as a mirror instead of a lens. With this mirror you see your position relative to everyone else and understand where you fall in the hierarchy of humanity. The blackpill is not inherently negative. Emotional outcomes depend on who is using that mirror.

The Blackpill mirror is universal but individual to individual it changes.
Taking the Blackpill doesn't mean you give up on life. If we were raised in a more honest world more people would be happy with their position when they get blackpilled. The negative reaction to the blackpill comes from it attacking what we were taught growing up. Some normal people can take the blackpill and feel hopeless after understanding how savage this world really can be. Their position is higher than most but they still feel sadness because of this lens shattering mirror placed in front of them. Some members of the genetic elite being blackpilled can be offended that it insinuates that they were handed everything in life by chance. Other members will take this mirror and rejoice because they realize they are on top of all and begin to use that to their advantage. Incels at first may feel suicidal after taking the blackpill but learn the ins and outs of human interaction. They can use this to their advantage thanks to the digital age.

All in all, this is the truth behind the blackpill. I feel as if most people do not have a proper understanding of the blackpill. Many believe that being blackpilled forces you to have certain views but that isn't the case. The blackpill isn't about LDARing and misogyny, unless that is what you want it to be. Your response to the blackpill will influence your path in the future.

@GigaMog @stuckneworleans @Eduardo DOV @IWantToMax @BouncyFunction

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, GigaMog, Deleted member 5683 and 9 others
read everything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nosecel, slime and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nosecel and slime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Correct. It's not a perspective, it's an objective description of reality.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California and slime
The only things blackpill did to me was made me want to improve on my flaws and made me question if I should even take kids on this planet.

For most it's obviously:
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: slime
tl;dr black pill is the truth

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and slime
didnt read but even objective reality can be just a form of subjective reality to people

Blackpill is a lens to the degree that it ignores male agency and male action

It thinks that all men should just sit there pretty and wait for women to talk to them

A ferocious man gets off his ass and goes and explores things. Goes and finds out if he can get what he wants

There are so many 5'10 psl 4 guys on here who've never touched a pussy before because they think they should sit there and someone should approach them

The truth of the world from a mans perspective is you use everything you've got (looks status personality $) to get what you want.

Men on here act like being seen as attractive by women makes you morally superior, and that only those men deserve experiences with women.

This is bullshit. There are no morals in this God forsaken world. Everyone does what gives them power. Time for men to start doing that.

Big if true

• +1
Reactions: slime
CRAZY SHIT!!! WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT?? JUST INSANE 6000 IQ KNOWLEDGE! MODS, STICKY THIS IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SECRET SOCIETY TO COME FOR YOUR SOULS!

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
A while ago I made a thread talking about how I will explain the truth behind the blackpill that will change how we view this "ideology". This is the thread.

What is the blackpill?
In my opinion, the blackpill is the truth of the world. It is the fact that almost every interaction you have in your life will be influenced by factors out of your control. It is the fact that biological and environmental factors influence every facet of your everyday life from occupational outcomes to relationships. This is an inescapable truth, but to help humanity cope with it they come up with different worldviews that we know of as pills.

What is a pill?
To start off I want to say that pills are simply ways we view the world. Because of this they can be thought of as lenses. If you subscribe to a certain pill your worldview is influenced by how that lens distorts human behavior and social interactions. Take rejection from a girl for example, a bluepill lens might say she rejected you because you were boring while a redpill lens might say it was because you lacked confidence or game at the time. A blackpill lens would say she rejected you because she wasn't attracted to you. Wait a minute? Isn't the blackpill the truth? How can it be a lens?

The Blackpill is not a lens, it is a mirror.
When people say they are blackpilled they really mean they are aware of the truth. In this way you can think of the blackpill as a mirror instead of a lens. With this mirror you see your position relative to everyone else and understand where you fall in the hierarchy of humanity. The blackpill is not inherently negative. Emotional outcomes depend on who is using that mirror.

The Blackpill mirror is universal but individual to individual it changes.
Taking the Blackpill doesn't mean you give up on life. If we were raised in a more honest world more people would be happy with their position when they get blackpilled. The negative reaction to the blackpill comes from it attacking what we were taught growing up. Some normal people can take the blackpill and feel hopeless after understanding how savage this world really can be. Their position is higher than most but they still feel sadness because of this lens shattering mirror placed in front of them. Some members of the genetic elite being blackpilled can be offended that it insinuates that they were handed everything in life by chance. Other members will take this mirror and rejoice because they realize they are on top of all and begin to use that to their advantage. Incels at first may feel suicidal after taking the blackpill but learn the ins and outs of human interaction. They can use this to their advantage thanks to the digital age.

All in all, this is the truth behind the blackpill. I feel as if most people do not have a proper understanding of the blackpill. Many believe that being blackpilled forces you to have certain views but that isn't the case. The blackpill isn't about LDARing and misogyny, unless that is what you want it to be. Your response to the blackpill will influence your path in the future.

@GigaMog @stuckneworleans @Eduardo DOV @IWantToMax @BouncyFunction
High effort & high IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, maxmendietta and slime
Blackpill is a lens to the degree that it ignores male agency and male action

It thinks that all men should just sit there pretty and wait for women to talk to them

A ferocious man gets off his ass and goes and explores things. Goes and finds out if he can get what he wants

There are so many 5'10 psl 4 guys on here who've never touched a pussy before because they think they should sit there and someone should approach them

The truth of the world from a mans perspective is you use everything you've got (looks status personality $) to get what you want.

Men on here act like being seen as attractive by women makes you morally superior, and that only those men deserve experiences with women.

This is bullshit. There are no morals in this God forsaken world. Everyone does what gives them power. Time for men to start doing that.
The Blackpill does not ignore male agency and male action. It comes off that way because of incels' reaction to it. If anything the blackpill should encourage people to take more action in their everyday life to control the things they can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 6273
The Blackpill does not ignore male agency and male action. It comes off that way because of incels' reaction to it. If anything the blackpill should encourage people to take more action in their everyday life to control the things they can.

I agree.

In fact before my date on Saturday, I felt a calm that I have never felt before a date. I realised that there is no point in me being nervous about what to say etc, because she will already make her decision on whether she wants me, almost entirely from my looks.

Worrying about how I come across is meaningless. The decision has already been made.

As a result I had an enjoyable 4.5 hour date

This is why explaining the blackpill to normies is pointless. They can't grasp the simple fact that some things just are the way they are. They can't wrap their head around the fact that we live in a World with immutable laws. They always believe that reality is something that can be changed depending on how they feel about it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, balding17yomanletcel and slime
Whitepill is the gay invert of the Polaroid picture

But how do you tell that to people? I'm not as dense as to walk around trying to blackpill people but I'm pretty sure my parents will stumble upon the blackpill at some point and think I'm a misogynist nazi school shooter suicidal pedo rapist... Because that's apparently the picture people who have heard of the blackpill have of it

But how do you tell that to people? I'm not as dense as to walk around trying to blackpill people but I'm pretty sure my parents will stumble upon the blackpill at some point and think I'm a misogynist nazi school shooter suicidal pedo rapist... Because that's apparently the picture people who have heard of the blackpill have of it
Ease people into it. Show them examples of the blackpill in action without any commentary.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
is not a lens, it is a mirror.
wow i am true
Good thread

Last edited: