Pills.gg

3arsa

Bronze
Pills.gg?

This dude seems to have good points and evidence backed research. Admittedly a bit schizo but 🤷.

Pills.Gg

Official site is offline, idk why.

Can anyone please provide info on the site, I can’t find anything ANYWHERE.

Posted this on r/supplements and got perma ban there and can’t message mods. Strange 🤔

Is this parasitepill related? First few paragraphs have him mentioning worms (i.e. "worm infested").

edit: skimmed a bit, I have firsthand experience with some of this stuff. A lot of pharmacists are state sponsored executioners to put it bluntly, they focus on profit alone and the only way to make profit is to have you consistently buying their medicine, often used to cure a problem they created btw.

my best example from personal experience is this:

- use of heavy antibiotics from a surgery I had a few years ago developed into mild to severe eczema rashes on my face and upper body, which they then tried to treat with steroid creams (known to make the problem worse in the long run, but temporarily subdues it). you are expected to return since they are trying to prescribe it permanently.
- parasites and gut and liver issues are often related, but they usually refuse to look into it and if they do they do inadequate checks.
- pharmacists and doctors have openly told me that they NEED to make money and like to play coy and say "well if we outright cured every disease then how can we make our money from our medicine, friend!"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 3arsa