Pimple frauding

cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Solstice
Every now and then i get a pimple that makes it seem like i have mogger bones
Like sometimes i get them at the start of my jawbone but slightly above and it makes it look like i have chad square jaw
I have one on my cheek right now and it makes it look like i have mogger zygos cause its so swollen its kinda nice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: illusivespirits, Clark69, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
i got an idea..

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and PlayersGetPlayed
What type of infectious pimples do you get

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
What if, each morning, I hired a makeup artists to apply prosthetics to my face, that make me appear more mogger, such as more zygo mass?

I saw the guy who plays penguin completely transform with the help of prosthetics, maybe we could do the same?

• +1
What type of infectious pimples do you get
happens when you pick on a pimple a lot, i used to always do that before i learned to control myself, they could get so fucking swollen

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and PlayersGetPlayed
What if, each morning, I hired a makeup artists to apply prosthetics to my face, that make me appear more mogger, such as more zygo mass?

I saw the guy who plays penguin completely transform with the help of prosthetics, maybe we could do the same?
Would feel like u got nut on ur face

happens when you pick on a pimple a lot, i used to always do that before i learned to control myself, they could get so fucking swollen
I dont pick its just like big as shite

The ones they do for runway models?

• +1