pimples from edging?

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
does anyone else get huge pimples in the face from edging? I actually have no problem with acne whatsoever, and I actually have pretty clear skin, but once I'm edging and not cumming I always get pimples wtf is that?

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Kaari
Releasing sperm doesnt cause acne, otherwise Chads would have pimples all over their body

Releasing sperm doesnt cause acne, otherwise Chads would have pimples all over their body
nah bro I mean NOT RELEASING causes pimples. If I'm on semen retention and edging.

actually could be the body trying to warn others to not breed with the subhuman if they get acne after ejaculation

Offtopic but I think that there are different chem reactions in the body with sex than with masturbation

Offtopic but I think that there are different chem reactions in the body with sex than with masturbation
Maybe, but i doubt there is a chemical that gets released during masturbation/edging that causes acne. The only explanation i might have is that excessive edging can cause stress for the body, which can then lead to pimples/acne