Pimples

E

elmeji

Iron
Guys why do I always keep getting this same pimple on the same spot (left side of my face, next to the nose)? I do not touch that area under any circumstances and this pimple doesn't want to explode it's just there looking like a nova or something. Also, when I try to explode it, it just leaves there a red hole on my skin and keeps appearing after one week or less. Any advice?

Guys why do I always keep getting this same pimple on the same spot (left side of my face, next to the nose)? I do not touch that area under any circumstances and this pimple doesn't want to explode it's just there looking like a nova or something. Also, when I try to explode it, it just leaves there a red hole on my skin and keeps appearing after one week or less. Any advice?
Pimple patch perhaps?

Or concealer

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

This is the pimple Im talking about. I'll try patches, thank you.

try eating your own cum, it really benefits the skin cause it has some special proteins and a lot of collagen, whenever you jerk off try cumming in your own mouth and hold it in your throat for about 10-15 seconds, do this 3x/day and you will see the effects of it in like a week max 2.
I do that with your mom's but it doesn't seem to work. Any other advice?

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and Underdog9494
Laundry detergent is the nost powerful anti bacterial

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
try eating your own cum, it really benefits the skin cause it has some special proteins and a lot of collagen, whenever you jerk off try cumming in your own mouth and hold it in your throat for about 10-15 seconds, do this 3x/day and you will see the effects of it in like a week max 2.

• +1
Reactions: elmeji
Wash your face day and night and if you get oil in that zone try to clean it with q tips or tissue also might be something from your diet

Wash your face day and night and if you get oil in that zone try to clean it with q tips or tissue also might be something from your diet
Thanks mate. I have a cleanae for oily skin (ceraVe's), but I don't have a moisturizer, I just ice my face. Should I buy a moisturizer? And something else maybe?

Thanks mate. I have a cleanae for oily skin (ceraVe's), but I don't have a moisturizer, I just ice my face. Should I buy a moisturizer? And something else maybe?
youre a dumbass for not using moisturiser

and btw u will keep getting acne no matter what unless u get a perfect diet, or use isotretinoin. a microdose would do u well

youre a dumbass for not using moisturiser

and btw u will keep getting acne no matter what unless u get a perfect diet, or use isotretinoin. a microdose would do u well
Does it need receipt?