Pinning hgh: day 2

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Just pinned 3 iu, someone give me tips on how to get rid of those annoying fucking air bubbles. No matter what I do they get worse. Maybe my syringe is retarded (it's a 30g)

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and n9wiff
@MA_ascender
@Laidcel
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@Outerz14
@tempelcat4
Forgot to tag other people I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, mathis and 6PSLcel
Maybe I should've posted this on looksmaxxing section

My legs aching nigga:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Bro just do what doctors do with syringes. Look it up. Maybe a certified professional can give you a better answer :feelsthink:

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bro just do what doctors do with syringes. Look it up. Maybe a certified professional can give you a better answer :feelsthink:
I pull the plunger back, tap the syringe, push the plunger to get the air out. And it does nothing. Could be that my syringe injects from the bottom of the chamber but I don't wanna risk doses etc

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Nigga go to the hospital iqcel

• JFL
Just gonna do weekly/fortnightly updates after the first 7 days. Unless I should make this a whole shitpost journey:lul::forcedsmile:

Just gonna do weekly/fortnightly updates after the first 7 days. Unless I should make this a whole shitpost journey:lul::forcedsmile:
post update every day bro, also start taking tracking pictures of your face and measurements of your hands, feet, height etc. you have a chance to contribute some actually useful information unlike most people :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cadee and wastedspermcel
post update every day bro, also start taking tracking pictures of your face and measurements of your hands, feet, height etc. you have a chance to contribute some actually useful information unless most people :lul:
Bet man, I'll just do it the following morning and quickly write some notes right after injecting. I'll do the pics everyday too. Same angle, same position. I'll have a ruler or measurement next to things like hands and feet for example

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Bet man, I'll just do it the following morning and quickly write some notes right after injecting. I'll do the pics everyday too. Same angle, same position. I'll have a ruler or measurement next to things like hands and feet for example
mirin the dedication to science bro, im gonna do the same thing if i use hgh while roiding and we can compare results, idk if we can make conclusions just from 2 people but to my knowledge its 2 more datasets than we have at the moment :lul:

• +1
mirin the dedication to science bro, im gonna do the same thing if i use hgh while roiding and we can compare results, idk if we can make conclusions just from 2 people but to my knowledge its 2 more datasets than we have at the moment :lul:
Exactly, I'm surprised more people didn't post any weekly updates. I probably won't post pictures of anything here to avoid doxxing, I can't prove height gain anyway but I'll obviously be honest lmao:lul:. I'm only gonna check height every month or 2

• +1
Exactly, I'm surprised more people didn't post any weekly updates. I probably won't post pictures of anything here to avoid doxxing, I can't prove height gain anyway but I'll obviously be honest lmao:lul:. I'm only gonna check height every month or 2
yeah you can pm me the pics if you want, also i recommend tracking all this in an excel spreadsheet itll make it easier to see, also can track your dosage that way aswell

• +1
yeah you can pm me the pics if you want, also i recommend tracking all this in an excel spreadsheet itll make it easier to see, also can track your dosage that way aswell
Excel definitely gonna come in hand, thanks man.

• +1
Just pinned 3 iu, someone give me tips on how to get rid of those annoying fucking air bubbles. No matter what I do they get worse. Maybe my syringe is retarded (it's a 30g)

Pull the plunger of the syringe to draw up the liquid. Do this gently to minimize the formation of bubbles

Then if there’s any tap the side of the syringe to cause the bubbles to rise to the top. Then push the plunger to expel any air bubbles