Pinning hgh: Day 3

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Actual success this time (I hope:feelswhat:) I got barely any air bubbles and did 4.5iu! Had some resistance injecting in the subcutaneous tissue but now I'm used to the drawing and injecting process. My only hopes now are that my shit isn't bunk, that I'm a responder and that it's getting converted into igf-1 that goes to my bones:feelsthink:. Also hope I injected it properly subcutaneously:lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7, mathis, Kelly Oubre Jr and 3 others
@MA_ascender
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@tempelcat4
@NZb6Air
@6PSLcel
My bad if anyone was missed out.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Kelly Oubre Jr, NZb6Air and 2 others
hgh doesnt make u tall testosterone does if ur plan being taller

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: armemann, MA_ascender, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
@LuckyBeast
@mathis
@iabsolvejordan

hgh doesnt make u tall testosterone does if ur plan being taller
That study was done on kids who didn't hit puberty. I'm guessing the test kickstarted their puberty making them grow taller. Test might make you grow but will fuse your growth plates much faster because of bone maturation and higher E. Those are my thoughts. Hgh will work if you have the genetic potential and open plates

• +1
Reactions: yue, DNRDniggerking and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and MA_ascender
workoutmax at least

• +1
workoutmax at least
What do you suggest? I don't want to do anything too intense or something that increases cortisol as that's just counterintuitive

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
this is cope bro, just workout in the morning
Alright, I plan on moving my injection to 21:00 instead of 21:30 incrementally, idk if that's retarded though. It'll help me get more sleep for sure at least

@Rigged Should I take melatonin (3mg sublingual to be specific) to fall alseep faster after the injection?

@castizo
@Outerz14
@halloweed

@Rigged Should I take melatonin (3mg sublingual to be specific) to fall alseep faster after the injection?
I take like 10mg every day 😂

But yeh go ahead melatonin is as harmless as water, 3mg is fine

The assumption ppl have is u can get reliant on it but thats only if u use it for months at super high doses like i have 😭

• +1
I take like 10mg every day 😂

But yeh go ahead melatonin is as harmless as water, 3mg is fine

The assumption ppl have is u can get reliant on it but thats only if u use it for months at super high doses like i have 😭
Wait fr? Now i'm skeptical:feelswhat: jk
Also is going to sleep 45 minutes after injecting generally fine?

Wait fr? Now i'm skeptical:feelswhat:
I mean they sell it to 3 year olds lol, the gummies i have say 3+ years old

just dont megadose like i did, i only did it cause i wanted to see how much lower my estrogen would get on it, since it lowers E2

• Woah
That study was done on kids who didn't hit puberty. I'm guessing the test kickstarted their puberty making them grow taller. Test might make you grow but will fuse your growth plates much faster because of bone maturation and higher E. Those are my thoughts. Hgh will work if you have the genetic potential and open plates
that was adult height gain so that kids are 5cm taller than their normals rn