Pinning hgh: day 5

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Nothing different today, I woke up at the exact same-ish time as yesterday. Probably due to consitent time of sleep and better sleep quality from the hgh. I did 5iu today and instead of using the remains same vial tomorrow, I'll reconstitute a new one. I have 1.5 inch needles arriving in a few days so I can use them to draw the rest from the bottom of the vial.

I'm guessing the majority of the updates will look similar to this until I get the common effects of hgh a few weeks into using it (unless my shit is bunk:lul:). Obviously I'll make it a big deal IF I see height growth, but I will only check that once a month or 2. I will order aromasin as soon as possible. Btw @halloweed your tele source said he couldn't make the exchange rn, so I'll have to find another way to get btc or ltc.

Tell me what signs I should look out for, I'm retarded so they might go unnoticed unless someone points them out. Then again I probably don't have any additional ones.

Tags:
@MA_ascender
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@Outerz14
@NZb6Air
@Rigged
@org3cel.RR

Apologies if I forgot to tag anyone relevant to this
:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Kelly Oubre Jr, halloweed and 2 others
Nothing different today, I woke up at the exact same-ish time as yesterday. Probably due to consitent time of sleep and better sleep quality from the hgh. I did 5iu today and instead of using the remains same vial tomorrow, I'll reconstitute a new one. I have 1.5 inch needles arriving in a few days so I can use them to draw the rest from the bottom of the vial.

I'm guessing the majority of the updates will look similar to this until I get the common effects of hgh a few weeks into using it (unless my shit is bunk:lul:). Obviously I'll make it a big deal IF I see height growth, but I will only check that once a month or 2. I will order aromasin as soon as possible. Btw @halloweed your tele source said he couldn't make the exchange rn, so I'll have to find another way to get btc or ltc.

Tell me what signs I should look out for, I'm retarded so they might go unnoticed unless someone points them out. Then again I probably don't have any additional ones.

Tags:
@MA_ascender
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@Outerz14
@NZb6Air
@Rigged
@org3cel.RR

HOLD NIGGA ILL OUT YOU ON MY SOURCE FOR CRYPTO PAYMENT :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Screenshot 20240806 130944 Chrome

• Woah
Brutal only 10 viewers:soy:

Tags:
@MA_ascender
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@Outerz14
@NZb6Air
@Rigged
@org3cel.RR

tag didn't come through bro and good luck on ascension boyo

• +1
make sure youre monitoring morning fasted blood glucose

• +1