Pinning hgh: day 7

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Injected 5iu, today I did it at 22:15, too late but I have guests so I didn't have the opportunity, its fine though:feelsokman:. I felt some pain below my left knee and in my right forearm 15 minutes or so after injecting, could be completely unrelated. My skin quality, as well as sleep quality has improved. I'll be monitoring blood sugar more frequently.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: average guy, MA_ascender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Kelly Oubre Jr, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
Injected 5iu, today I did it at 22:15, too late but I have guests so I didn't have the opportunity, its fine though:feelsokman:. I felt some pain below my left knee and in my right forearm 15 minutes or so after injecting, could be completely unrelated. My skin quality, as well as sleep quality has improved. I'll be monitoring blood sugar more frequently.
Sheet

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Ur dying

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Amphisbaena
Hgh will bring you to your predicted height but slay tho

• +1
@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged
Look for any facial growth, the chance of it happening is +70%. Might make you less gl.

• +1
Look for any facial growth, the chance of it happening is +70%. Might make you less gl.
I'm already subhuman, getting a rhino was a given for me anyway

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I'm already subhuman, getting a rhino was a given for me anyway
Then nothing to worry abt ig. Its more a concern for those with a wide face since it might make it wider.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and org3cel.RR
mirin the hgh threads :love::love:

• +1
Then nothing to worry abt ig. Its more a concern for those with a wide face since it might make it wider.
having a wider face is a goal for me my fwhr is shit:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and mathis
  • +1
having a wider face is a goal for me my fwhr is shit:feelswhy:
Yh you could try gh then. Just keep in mind that it may not give even/harmonious results. Will depend of your luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Yh you could try gh then. Just keep in mind that it may not give even/harmonious results. Will depend of your luck
well nothings perfect, but hgh will sure give me a wider face with more bone mass so its a nice thing

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and mathis
for how long are you planning to this btw? its your first time right? you dont use AI just hgh?:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • +1
for how long are you planning to this btw? its your first time right? you dont use AI just hgh?:blackpill::blackpill:
Will use ai in a few weeks. Plan on doing hgh for 3 months. Then I will hopefully do it for another 9 months

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
It is true. When you inject hgh, it goes systemic and affect all growth plates. The ones responsable for facial growth too.
saying you have a 70% chance of facial growth that will make you look worse is the part thats not true. obviously hgh can cause facial growth, but not all of the time and when it does not all of the growth is negative either

• +1
saying you have a 70% chance of facial growth that will make you look worse is the part thats not true. obviously hgh can cause facial growth, but not all of the time and when it does not all of the growth is negative either
If you inject a sufficient dose of hgh to induce visible body growth, you will also induce visible growth in the face.
i never said that its bad even thought it mostly is because you cant control how growth will happen.

• +1